I will if you will?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, everyone's lovely

Okay where's everybody else at?? Or are you :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: !!! Bunch of chickens!!!:irked: :D

Tee hee hee!!! What a funny thread LOL. Here I am at bed time x

Attachments

• scary me.JPG
    scary me.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 92
i'm days behind with the threads as my landline went down,so i didn't get my "nail geek fix" for days :cry: so i'm catching up now.

what a great thread nice to put a "face to the post"

Ms.Matrix said:
Oh Sassy!!!!!! Where are you????? :D :biggrin:

Firstly I am completely clueless about posting a photo on here. I just invested 200 quid on a digital camera and I have no idea how to use it, will have to ask my teenage girls to show me.

Secondly you guys had mega withdrawal symptons when Geek was down yesterday, can you imagine how you'll feel when your whole system goes defunct when I put a pic on here and Mr Gates pulls the plug because the computer gremlins go into full swing just to stop me being published!!! LMAO

Actually there is a pic that Nikki took at Excel (and Ruth very kindly posted), I'll see if I can hunt it down (I know Bryony will kill me though cos she has her eyes shut!). Well don't know how to put it on here so look at http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=1277&original=1 (hope that works) .. I'm second from the right .. Lmao , that's Jaydee. I'm on the left, then Bryony, then Jaydee, then Laystar. So now you have seen me, get up off the floor and stop laughing or you'll give your li'l darlin hiccups.

Sassy Hassy said:
Actually there is a pic that Nikki took at Excel (and Ruth very kindly posted), I'll see if I can hunt it down (I know Bryony will kill me though cos she has her eyes shut!). Well don't know how to put it on here so look at http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=1277&original=1 (hope that works) .. I'm second from the right .. Lmao , that's Jaydee. I'm on the left, then Bryony, then Jaydee, then Laystar. So now you have seen me, get up off the floor and stop laughing or you'll give your li'l darlin hiccups.

And if you want to see me ...I'm behind the camera!!!! Just turn the photo around!!!!PMSL!!!

I don't think I'm that brave to put a piccie of me on here!!!! But good on ya to those who have!!!!

I havent got a digi cam so my new avatar pic was taken with my phone.

It was taken on valentimes day, I'm not brave enough to post one au'natrual! so to speak!

I'm having a funky hair re-vamp soon so i'll post a new pic then!

Sassy Hassy said:
.. I'm second from the right .. Lmao , that's Jaydee. I'm on the left, then Bryony, then Jaydee, then Laystar. So now you have seen me, get up off the floor and stop laughing or you'll give your li'l darlin hiccups.

Awww, Sassy, nice to meet you...You're bout as cute as a button!!:D You should make that your avatar!!

Okay, I'm going to bed :zzz: I have a terrible cold...:irked: just wanted my geek fix, haven't had it in a couple days...

STILL LOOKING FOR THE REST OF THE CHICKENS!!!!:D

Ive been trying to find a pic of me but havent got any!
il try to take a pic soon. lol!
no i will! x

sambam said:
Ive been trying to find a pic of me but havent got any!
il try to take a pic soon. lol!
no i will! x

You mean that's not you on your avatar??

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up:hug:

Well girls you all now what i look like in my totally out of date slim beautiful pic, (now fat and cuddlywith many chins lol).

When the camera decides it likes me and will work properly (im a bit like you sas technophobic) tehn i will get an updated one. in the meanwhile here is a good one I took at Excel in February of the first Gekk stand. Lots people in it.

Jo Rousell, Liza smith, Glorsclaws, Jaydee, Ruth, Laystar, Lucky Star, Crazy N Creative, Deni andloads more but cant remember who as Ive not loaded the pic ona t the same time. Derrr. Those in it please jump forward and declare themselves tee hee.
x

scattyfox said:
When the camera decides it likes me and will work properly (im a bit like you sas technophobic)
You should've seen me!

I'm just goin in for a shower and I've tried for an hour - no joke! - to try and get my damn camera to work, I think I'll get a new one! This is, unfortunately, what you have to look at from me for now! Your eyes will self destruct in five seconds....

BTW..... I'm a preemie now :D

EDIT: I'm not really that white in real life!

scattyfox said:
Well girls you all now what i look like in my totally out of date slim beautiful pic, (now fat and cuddlywith many chins lol).
Sorry to disagree with you here Lucia ... but I only see the one chin... accompanied by a gorgeous smile!!!
There you are tucked in behind Ruth and Samantha! :wink2:
Did you forget I had a camera too? :hug:

:eek:

Well I'm no CHICKEN.........spring or other tee hee.........
Mines in my gallery.
My first pic on Geek & the last 'A La Natural'
Im doing in a while.
I think U r ALL GORGEOUS....
Love N HUg's J xx

Ms.Matrix said:
You mean that's not you on your avatar??

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up:hug:

I should have seen that one coming!!!!!!
Animal looks better than me though!
Im not at home at the mo but il post a pic when i can! lol!!!!! x

jnail said:
:eek:

Well I'm no CHICKEN.........spring or other tee hee.........
Mines in my gallery.
My first pic on Geek & the last 'A La Natural'
Im doing in a while.
I think U r ALL GORGEOUS....
Love N HUg's J xx
If you can do it honey so can I! This is the result of no sleep to two number two sons slumber party last night.Little beggers were up till 1.30 am then were up again at 7am
mesundaymorning_thumb.jpg

scattyfox said:

When the camera decides it likes me and will work properly (im a bit like you sas technophobic) tehn i will get an updated one. in the meanwhile here is a good one I took at Excel in February of the first Gekk stand. Lots people in it.

Jo Rousell, Liza smith, Glorsclaws, Jaydee, Ruth, Laystar, Lucky Star, Crazy N Creative, Deni andloads more but cant remember who as Ive not loaded the pic ona t the same time. Derrr. Those in it please jump forward and declare themselves tee hee.
x

Well thats me on the end in the pink jacket and blonde hair

Take care Dawnie

scattyfox said:

x
thats me next too paula 1973

This is such a great thread, its so funny cos you imagine people to look so different to what they actually do! I look a little like my avatar - I wish!!
I dont own a digi camera but I will be getting one soon so I promise to put a piccie up! I had a great time looking at your pics so its only fair!!

ADiva1 said:
Ok, here I am, luv this thread, nice to see everybody!!!!!!!xxx

Does anyone else think Adiva is the spitting image of Haley Berry? ;)

Latest posts

Back