I will if you will?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is just soooo beautiful "au natural" or otherwise...what were you guys so worried about???????

Sambam: I told you that was one I couldn't resist...lol :o :D

I'm so glad this thread was started...I still want to see more pictures!!!!:wink2:

Well, that's it, I've done it - changed my avatar to a pic of me. I was so inspired by this thread. It's nice to put names to faces. :biggrin:

Hiya everyone!

What excellent sports everyone has been, adding there photo's for all to see!

I am glad people are still responding to this thread, it fantastic to see you all.

Keep it up girls, and come on you guys give us a look! ooohhhhh eeeeerrrr (you know what i mean) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Haley Berry ADiva who's the gorgeous guy by your side? (Body guard lol ) he's gooooorgeous!

luv 'n' hugs
:Love: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh flippin 'eck, here i am!I ran out of space so had to put it as my avatar. Told you Animal looks better!!!!!!!! xxxx

well i was encouraged to add my picture to my profile as its always nice to see the face behind the posts so here I am lol

hi there, my pic isnt that clear cos its from my webcam, but this is me warts and all!! i just got back from a weekend in manchester and i'm knackered!! cant you tell.

It really is good to put some faces to names!!

Hi Tina
I was wondering when we were going to see your piccie up on line ... ;)

A weekend in Manchester, was this a weekend of debauchery then? lol!

No such luck jen, although i did have a lovely time.

I took keira my daughter to see 'Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat' at the palace theatre. As it was her first big show we decided to stay over too!
and we cleared out the bank account to spend on loads of new togs!! oh well better get to work this week to earn some more pennies!! lol
Hope youre ok
Talk soon
JCS said:
Hi Tina
I was wondering when we were going to see your piccie up on line ... ;)

A weekend in Manchester, was this a weekend of debauchery then? lol!

sambam said:
Oh flippin 'eck, here i am!I ran out of space so had to put it as my avatar. Told you Animal looks better!!!!!!!! xxxx

You are gorgeous, what you mean Animal looks better????:smack:

You guys should stop being so modest....

I wonder if GMG would be willing to post a pic "au natural" you too Mrs. Geek...I haven't forgotten!!:biggrin:

This is me, god i hate my pic being taken!!!!

JCS said:
Does anyone else think Adiva is the spitting image of Haley Berry? ;)

Jen, what a lovely compliment! I think its just the hair cut...! Wish I had Halle's money though, so I could open a massive salon and all us Geeks can work happily together for £100 per hour! Lol!

ADiva1 said:
Jen, what a lovely compliment! I think its just the hair cut...! Wish I had Halle's money though, so I could open a massive salon and all us Geeks can work happily together for £100 per hour! Lol!

Man, I'd have one heck of a commute!!!! :irked: :Scared: :lol:

My four year old took this of me, bit blurry tho, bless.

Hiya Pauline....x

Lovely to see you....nice piccy...xxxxx

Sambam,

I just joined up here solely for the purpose of getting a message to you -- and I hope "you" are the right person. I feel like a bit of a stalker, having "googled" you after reading a post on the MakingContact.org site re: abdominal migraines. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about if you/your child were the subjects of a post there. To have replied to you there, however, I would have had to have paid for a membership to the site -- something I couldn't afford.

For a reply to your issue posted there (if it is indeed you), please check out the following URL: 16 year old missing out on life - Page 2 - WrongDiagnosis Forums I posted there as "Sue." If I can be of any further help, feel free to contact me. And if you are the wrong "sambam" from Berkshire, pardon my interruption here, ladies!:rolleyes:

Thanks,
Sojurny

Sambam,

I just joined up here solely for the purpose of getting a message to you -- and I hope "you" are the right person. I feel like a bit of a stalker, having "googled" you after reading a post on the MakingContact.org site re: abdominal migraines. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about if you/your child were the subjects of a post there. To have replied to you there, however, I would have had to have paid for a membership to the site -- something I couldn't afford.

For a reply to your issue posted there (if it is indeed you), please check out the following URL: 16 year old missing out on life - Page 2 - WrongDiagnosis Forums I posted there as "Sue." If I can be of any further help, feel free to contact me. And if you are the wrong "sambam" from Berkshire, pardon my interruption here, ladies!:rolleyes:

Thanks,
Sojurny

???? - presume somebody understands what this is about!?!?!?!?

WTF?? haha, I dont. anyway.. my pic is on my profile and advatar.
the reason the thread was started is the same reason I chose a pic of me as an advatar.
I would love to see the 'person' you talking to rather than a cartoon, pattern or pet! LMAO..
even though pets are cute. LOL xx

im my avatar picture - although i'm not black and white in real life xx

Sambam,

Thanks,
Sojurny

Perhaps you need to PM this geek?
http://www.salongeek.com/members/sambam.html

???? - presume somebody understands what this is about!?!?!?!?

Sorry to throw this VERY old thread up ladies! Haven't been on SG for a very long time, saw this message to 'me' and I have no clue what this is about! Sorry wrong person!

Latest posts

Back