I'm now an Injury Prevention Massage Trainer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
I'm soo excited!! I am really pleased to let you guys be the first to know, I am now an official Training Centre for Injury Prevention Massage in the Midlands.

I started my massage career six years ago and and for the last four have been using Zero-Strain massage techniques in my practice almost exclusively. Ever since I qualified I have had a dream of one day running my own training courses and sharing the knowledge and power of touch with others. And now I have that chance!

Details of the training are available on my website, and I am hoping to make Beauty UK the Official Launch for my new venture. I'm just really excited about it and can't wait to run my first training weekend!

Mat
:lol:

Fantastic Matt

Where in Wolvo are you sweet. I am orginally from Walsall but now reside in Bolton and i travel to my mums every weekend when the pennies mount up a little in my new business venture i think ill come knocking on your door

Debbie

That's Fabbio Fozzyo !!! Well done you. My heart is bursting with joy for you. You're worth getting an injury for. Wishing you every success. Stacks of love. Kim xxx:hug:

At the moment I'm going to be hiring a training venue for the courses in Wolves, i'm also looking to run some in other cities too a bit further north. :)

Fantastic, huge congratulations to you xx

Mat that's absolutely fantastic news, I'm so pleased it worked out for you and can't wait to come on one of your courses.

You're a passionate and talented therapist and your enthusiasm shines through in everything you do - your students are very lucky to train with such a dedicated person. You deserve every success and I wish you all the best in your exciting venture :hug:

Andy x

Well done...

Congratulations xxxx

Fabulous, what a great achievement.....now, what is injury prevention massage? I would imagine for sports people and the like to keep their muscles tip top to help prevent injury in their sport....close?

What about us down south!?:cry:

Well done Mat:hug:

WTG Mat, i'm so pleased for you hun, wish i was injured now xxx

Huge congrats xxxx

Thanks guys!

Just for those who haven't heard of Injury Prevention Massage (IPM) it is a way of massaging for so the therapist avoids injury - specificially RSI. You have no idea how many massage therapists have RSI, if you ever have an ache during or after a massage your probably suffering from an injury.

The techniques are great for use on sports people - they can be very deep and powerful, but the key part about them is that they protect you and your career so you can do what you love for as long as you want. :)

As Andy says, this is something I'm so passionate about. Anyone who meets me at Professional Beauty or Beauty UK will soon realise that.

Mat

Well done Mat!

Any chance you will be coming a bit further south with your training?

Congratulations :hug:. I love it when peoples dreams come true.

Well done you.:)

Hmmm, seems interest in going down South, how would somewhere like Slough suit? I'll do some investigation into a venue, but if you would be interested please PM me and I can keep you informed.

Mat

Delighted for you xxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back