Incased koi fish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Finished of a bit earlier today from work and tried out some encased art on myself. i am a bit in the middle about the design and the fact that everything becomes so flat ones it is encased :lol: * i am used to 3D work* I hope that the picture is clear enough since it wasn't so easy to take a picture... took about 10 and they all ended up a bit blurry , isn,t easy if you have only one hand :rolleyes:

koi.jpg

Let me know what you think, i am very interested...:lol:

:eek::eek:...OMG hun thats amazing...i love it...i have one on my hip (tattoo)...but i love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! You are extremely talented. Thanks for sharing x

:eek::eek:...OMG hun thats amazing...i love it...i have one on my hip (tattoo)...but i love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh cool, i like these japanese koi tattoos, would like to get one aswell :green:

Oh cool, i like these japanese koi tattoos, would like to get one aswell :green:

Click on my signature where it says brandon tattoos ...mine is on there...got to say ...your work is amazing xxxxxxxx

Thx!! i had a look at the tatto gallery and knew directly which one was yours on the hands lifting up the skirt with the nice nails lol :lol: Nice tattoo!!

Thx!! i had a look at the tatto gallery and knew directly which one was yours on the hands lifting up the skirt with the nice nails lol :lol: Nice tattoo!!

Thank you luv :wink2:....your nails are way better than mine...xxxx:green::green:

This is sooooo beautiful
xx:hug:xx

That is gorgeous! How long roughly did it take you to do? It's lovely x

Thx everyone,

It took me around 15 to 20 min from prep to finish. But i don,t see me doing these type of nails on my wrong hand :green: would be a full hand of mutated fishes :lol:

Beautiful, simply beautiful:hug:

Can I just say, your nails look great... maybe one day i would like to achieve such inspiring designs.
well done:hug:

You did an amazing job! WOW! :)

In a word, "beautiful" ... well done.

Wow again! You should take some step by step pictures for some of us to try out - maybe a simpler design though! xxxx

Thx a lot peeps :hug: Happy that you all liked the design. If i have a bit more time i can do some tutorials in the future.

OMG.......WOW.....did you really draw that fish......absloutely stunning!:)

That´s amazing!! Beautiful work. Love kois

Latest posts

Back