Just been told the worst news a person could receive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such sad news Lisa, stay strong for your Mum :hug: xx

I know this may be of no comfort at all.. but I DO know how you are feeling right now.. my father died of the same thing 3yrs ago he was 59:cry:,
There are no words that can heal what has been told to you but when we were told about my father they said he only had about 6mnths and he survived 5yrs. Take every day as it comes and cherrish all the things you do with each other,
If you need any support then by all means pm i will always be here..

Take care hun and sending you all:hug::hug::hug::hug:

oh hun i feel so bad for you , i know wot its like being told horrid news like that, and even though i have been where you are now , i still cant find the proper words that could even begin to make you feel any better
just so sorry hun :hug: ,
but know we all love ya loads on here and you have us all to turn to at anytime :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry to hear your terrible news. Sending you lots of strenghth and hugs xxx

Oh Lisa have a big fat Sassy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: . I hope you all find the strength to get through this xxxx

:hug::hug::hug:So sorry. As others have said, treasure every moment, tell you love her, often. :hug::hug::hug:

Lisa, thats terrible news, such a shock out of the blue like that.
Hugs from me :hug: :hug: sweetie - :hug: and a very big one for your mum too xx Stay strong for her x

so sorry to hear your terrible news.
i had to deal with a similar situation 3 yrs ago .
all you can do is be there for her and try to be brave. which i know is so hard when your heart is breaking at the thought of a world without her.
Right now you will be in such shock anyway.
im sure you know that your many friends here and relatives will be thinking of you. though they can do nothing to help you feel better there here when you need an ear . Lena

so sorry to hear your newsxxxxxxxx:hug:

Thinking of you, paulette x

Ohh Lisa i wish there was something i could say to help.....

I'm so sorry hun...:hug: xx

So sorry to hear your news lisa, be strong sending you lots of :hug: :hug: take care xx

i'm so sorry to hear of your news.....i am going through a similar thing right now with my dad........he was diagnosed with lung cancer a few weeks ago and he needs to have his full lung removed.....the docs are a bit wary of how he will cope with just one lung though as he is a big man so if he doesnt get operated on he will not survive but even with the operation its a big chance he is taking :cry:

my thoughts are with you right now.....i know its hard but try and stay strong for your mum :hug:

stanleyann

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. As others have said, treasure the time you have together. We are all here for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you x x x

oh what an awful shock for you and your mum, sending you :hug::hug: hunxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you all xx

I know exactly what you are going through..........my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer about 7 years ago, which was inoperable and he was given just weeks to live BUT wth the power of prayer and the help of chemo and radium treatment.........he is alive and well, with no trace of cancer present!! :green: :green: :green:

Take heart in that your mum is in HIS hands, and here's a hug for both of you from me. :hug: :hug:

Martine x

Oh gosh Lisa what a shock for you. I am so sorry to hear this news hun. Give me a ring if you want to chat about it. Thinking about you and your family love. :hug:

So sorry to hear about your ma, My thoughts are with you sweety, be strong and this will help your mum too. Could never imagine how i would feel if it happened to me.
Chin up darling prayers are with you
Ruthy

Latest posts

Back