Just been told the worst news a person could receive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear this. Sending you massive hugs xxx:hug::hug::hug:

awwwww hunni am so so sorry to hear you sad news big :hug: :hug: to you and your family xxx

So sorry to hear you news:hug:
I sort of know what you are going through my Dad died at 57 and after we was told he has Cancer he battled on for three years.:cry:
Kind words that people say are only a small help but inside I know your pain is really strong. You must look forward and plan together all the things you both want to do and spend as much time as possible together. Stay strong for your Mum she will need you:hug:

so sorry for your sad news lisa:hug: to you and your family

sorry to read this news xx bless you both x

:hug: I'm so sorry about your Mum :hug:

so sorry to hear this news hun, talk with her share memories and good times and enjoy the time you have together, take care hun sending you :hug: s xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

My thoughts are with you
:hug:

So sorry to hear this awful news...my thoughts are with you all xx:hug: xx

I am so very very sorry.
My thoughts are with nyou and your family.:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your family's sad news. :hug:

Sending love and prayers to you all. Stay positive. xxx

im so sorry to hear of your sad news:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are right, this is the worst news ever. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Warmest & Deepest wishes to you both.

Take Care

Jacqui
xxx

i know this is truly awful and having been through it myself i also know what you are going through...you will get through this i promise you, but take each day at a time...dont think too far ahead becuase doing that will really hurt, i know its easier said than done but please just take each day as it comes....hun xxxxx youve had the worst shock imaginable be there for your mum but make sure someone is there for you too :hug: :hug: :hug:

HI Ladies

Im bowled over by your messages and pm's of kindness regarding me and my mums situation.

I have got as much information regarding this diesease today and it looks as if she if at the latter stages.

I have spoken to my dad today and told him to try and carry on as normal for her.

The doctor has arranged for home help to visit and help dad with baths and meals.

Ill try and keep you up dated with what is happening and how she is getting along.

Thank you all again my freinds.

Lisa xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear of your sad news, Lisa....:hug: :hug: :hug: My thoughts are with you.xx

:hug: for both of you. So sorry hun. xxx:hug:

I sent my mom to the Doctors today as she is struggling to walk and she has been to she has got Cirrohosis of the Liver and it is in the advanced stages.

All we can do says the doctor is make her comfortable

From the minuite she said terminal and comfortable i have been numb and can not even imagine whats going through my mums head.

I cant imagine a world with out my mum in it and when i try i burst in to tears......

:cry:

I am so sorry to hear this sad news, I will keep you, your mum and your family in my prayers.

Teri xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back