just curious how old you geeks are...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's the average geeky age?

• under 20

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • in your 20's

Votes: 336 39.7%
  • in your 30's

Votes: 352 41.6%
  • in your 40's

Votes: 112 13.2%
  • in your 50's

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • over 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well i am 34 years old...35 on march 29th ....did you get that?! i said MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MARCH 29TH! ....tell you young ones something...enjoy life cos MY GOD it goes fast! xx

I've just turned 22 and it's been a big year for me with starting the business and everything else.

It has taken me untill now to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, nails and beauty.

I had no idea at all when I left school.

Oh no I'm over a year older than when I first posted in this thread!!!!!!! :eek:

You still look good babe!!:hug:

I was just reading through this post and thought GOSH am I getting old!! I'll be 35 in a few months YIKES!! :Scared: :eek:

I am not only a year older but I am now in a different age catagory! :eek:

I am going to sulk now!

I am not only a year older but I am now in a different age catagory! :eek:

I am going to sulk now!

If this poll stays round long enough, I am going to go off the scale altogether:eek:

:) Well I am as old as my tongue and a bit older than my teeth and thats the gospel truth.

:lol: 52 (just turned)

i must be THE baby.
i've recently turned 17.

Hi I just turned 31. Realised last year that what I really wanted was to be in the Beauty profession. Thought i'd finished my family. Had 4 at that stage. Son of 11 and 3 daughters aged 10,6 and 2. Low and behold i conceived last oct and had another girl in July of this year. Kept up college though and I can defo say it's all been worth it. I only do a few clients as baby so small but i'll get there I have a great hubby. No regrets on big family they are all fab kids but that it's it i'm payin a visit to Gynae in Dec :lol:
As they say age is a state of mind sometimes I can convince myself i'm still a teenager , except for when i'm surrounded by kid's who all want attention and a baby thrown over my shoulder then I can feel 90:cry:

:cry:
I'm 40yrs & 6months old...I my head i'm 18, but my body tells another story:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jenx

Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

im 25 but feel 55 at the moment.:grr:

Well I turned 35 last week:rolleyes: but had the biggest ego boast ever... a girl from work was well impressed as she thought I was only in my twenties and was even more shocked when she found out my son was gonna be a teenager in a few week:lol::lol:

I had real trouble fitting in the frount door when I got home:lol:

Im 43, will be 44 in Jan, boo hoo.

I'm 33 and getting older every year :cry::cry::cry::cry:,

but one consolation is that my partner is 40 next week, so he has a younger partner, he's my sugar daddy, he's my OLD man, I'm his younger partner, His baby girl.................................................... OK I know im going too far but i want to feel young. :cry::cry::cry:

31 going on 32 in June, just starting out in married life. I got married in July, this year, no kiddies yet, but boy is my motherhood clock ticking rather loudly!!!

44 and proud of it:lol:
I'd love to say that I still feel 18 but the sad fact is, at 18 I could party all night work all day party all night, sleep for 4 hours and do that week after week, now I can still party all night and work all day but then I need to sleep for a week:green:

i am only 21 myself, so i guess I could be seen as a baby too!

Latest posts

Back