Kim on Radio 1 The Wax Queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
Thanks for the link hun.....WELL DONE KIMMI XXXXXXXXXXXXX:hug:

thats excellent well done:)

Well done, Kim. Another feather in your cap!

I heard this at work today!! Well done Kim, I acyually gave a little squeal when the reporter said Kim Lawless. lol

Well done Kim

That is so cool

Oh thanks you so much for all the love and support that you all give me......it means a lot to me. I've not heard it yet so I'll have a listen now.

There's an article about me in this weeks Womans Own (18th Feb) and MORE Mag have just called to ask if they can do a feature too. xxxxx

Wow! Well done Kimmi - you are on a roll! xx:)

oooooooooh! you get about abit kimmie:lol: WELL DONE!!! will have a listen now! :hug:

thanks for the link Judy! :)

Oh thanks you so much for all the love and support that you all give me......it means a lot to me. I've not heard it yet so I'll have a listen now.

There's an article about me in this weeks Womans Own (18th Feb) and MORE Mag have just called to ask if they can do a feature too. xxxxx

Well done YOU :hug: Hey does this now mean I am mates with a celeb yaya me:lol:

Well done Kim . I will go and get the mag and have a nosey!!

I didn't hear the radio today, but good on ya

Elaine xx:hug::hug:

I don't usually buy magazines except the trade mags but i will be off to the shop now for those two Kim, well done hun :hug:

nice one kimmi - i heard it too xx

Well done Kim, you so deserve it :hug: Can I have your autograph?:o

can you listen to it from this link? I dont seem to be able to!:irked:

can you listen to it from this link? I dont seem to be able to!:irked:

No I don't think so??
Just as well really I nearly drove into the back of someone when I realised it was OUR Kim:lol:

lmao! Bet you did!

OMG I heard this on the radio before & didn't realise! Well done!

I'm going for training with Kim in March, I'm soooo excited I'm going to get her autograph!!!! GO KIM XXXXXXXXX

Well done!!! Now that you are an uber-celebrity, will you only be speaking to us by appointment from now on?:lol:

I shall rush out for womans own this morning, cant wait to have a read. Well done again:green:

Latest posts

Back