Lori Nestore is coming to the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me me me !

I would be very honoured to be amongst some of the greatest (imho) for another day !!!!!

Sounds like a hoot.

Where is it to be held and roughly when and who can i bunk up with if its a sleep over:green:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW exited now !

Thanks colin for securing this !

AMb x

Is there any chance she may be visiting Scotland?

Of course she will be visiting Scotland also how could we leave you guy's out :hug:...after all I live there also:hug:

LOL Kimmi, only if you are financially gaining from advertising Greggs sausage rolls....and if you want to negotiate a training venue fine babe, but use the PM and email thingy stuff button xxxx

I love Greggs too.............best sausage rolls around xxx

Maybe we should direct Gregg's the bakers towards Sam so he can orgonise some banner advertising for them:lol::lol:

So will she only be visiting Scotland?
As you can see from my profile I'm rather a long way a way! :lol:

So will she only be visiting Scotland?
As you can see from my profile I'm rather a long way a way! :lol:

It's still early day's yet but looking like London,Birmingham and Glasagow :hug:

As soon as we have a definate schedule of dates and venues we will publish these through the trade press :hug:

It's still early day's yet but looking like London,Birmingham and Glasagow :hug:

As soon as we have a definate schedule of dates and venues we will publish these through the trade press :hug:

Oooh excellent!

What about me in the North East?? :cry::cry::cry:

Looks like al have to travel. Lets hope it doesn't snow this time. :lol:

xx

xx

well in June/July I doub't very much you'r gonna have to wear those wonderful snow boot's of yours :hug::hug:

birminghams good for me yayayayaya:green:

ooooh!!! i'll be keeping my eye out for this. Very interested in going to one of the seminars. If anyone knows the magazine the details will be published in could you PM me to let me know so I don't miss out?? :hug:

Aww C'mon thats not fair! Saltcoats is lovely! (Okay i'm biased because i live there but hey ho).

It was only busy in the past because we had such a lovely beach that all the city slickers used to come down for a seaside visit!

xxx

Please don't be offended when I was young Saltcoats WAS the place to be.

I was being serious:hug:

Of course she will be visiting Scotland also how could we leave you guy's out :hug:...after all I live there also:hug:

that is fantastic news

Thanks Collin:hug:

Ahhhhhhh so thats where Planet gonks-vill is then :lol::lol::lol:

nope! but its about an hours drive or train nice and easy!

What about me in the North East?? :cry::cry::cry:

xx

Well if your going I might have a dodge down with you if you like.

Let me know.

xxx

Geeks

This is going to be the one of the best waxing seminars ever - and definately not to be missed !!! I cant wait.

It is going to be great for all you wax techs out there regardless of what brand you use. Lori is a industry leader in the usa so dont miss out on this fantastic opportunity !!!

Geeks

This is going to be the one of the best waxing seminars ever - and definately not to be missed !!! I cant wait.

It is going to be great for all you wax techs out there regardless of what brand you use. Lori is a industry leader in the usa so dont miss out on this fantastic opportunity !!!

Industry leader indeed - not only is she the WAX QUEEN but she is THE WAX ICON!!

Oh Collin Can You Not Make A Stop At Big Old Manchester For All Us North West And East Geeks

Plllllllllllease

Oh Collin Can You Not Make A Stop At Big Old Manchester For All Us North West And East Geeks

Plllllllllllease

Was already on the list..just forgot it...it's an age thing you know :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, my first intro. Yes I have to figure out how to add an avatar. I will never be so long-winded again, I promise.

I am pretty dang excited to come to the UK! Things come up for me when I travel to a new area: will they understand my humor? will the waxing go well? Yes, even after 23 years of public waxing I still think this. In fact I think, what if I throw a party and no-one comes? And then I am happy happy happy to have full classes!

I started waxing 36 years ago. I know, you are asking yourself "how could that be, when she doesn't look a day over 30?" Well, there you go. Great skin care, good genetics, good life habits, and some surgery does wonders.

I waxed in my parents salon and when I went to work for my mother 23 years ago when she started manufacturing I took over teaching the wax classes. At the same time I set up a wax only booth at a Trade Show and did in-booth waxing. I was the first to do this here, people thought I was some kind of freak! (they were right), but people lined up for me to wax them. I taught the first wax class at a show and in 1978 the woman who started the Las Vegas/New York/Orlando Skin Care shows gave me my first award for teaching and she dubbed me The Wax Queen. Obviously it stuck. From there I did more presentations at beauty schools than I can count an taught monthly hands-on wax classes for 18 more years until I started abusing the poor students. Now I keep to running my company, doing classes at trade shows and trotting around the world teaching wax.

That sounded good didn't it? Cause to be perfectly honest, this will be my first time NOT in the US teaching wax. OMGGGGGGG! I can't wait. I am extremely happy to have contact in your part of the world and that we are all connected by the desire to rip hair out of people's bodies with lots of skill for lots of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back