Mmmm... New Spray Tan solution from Tantrick - Essence of Summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do i order a sample of this tan ?

How do i order a sample of this tan ?

Its simple....you send a mail to [email protected] and ask very nicely quoting your full postal address and we will happily send you one out to try:hug:

If you quote yum,yum,yum we will even send it first class to you :)

Even I'm starting to get the hang of it Collin :lol:

It definately is a lovely colour and you know my problem with spray tans or creams - the musty smell - well if I am truthful it definately isn't as strong as others I have used - so far so good for me and hubby :)

Even I'm starting to get the hang of it Collin :lol:

It definately is a lovely colour and you know my problem with spray tans or creams - the musty smell - well if I am truthful it definately isn't as strong as others I have used - so far so good for me and hubby :)

well it only goes to prove that even if you can do it anyone can:hug:(only kidding)

Glad that the DHA smell is not as bad as you have experianced with others..I would say that given your views on the DHA reaction smell that you must be the hardest individual to please...if we have at least gone some way in doing so then I am one happy bunny:hug:

...does he like the tan though?

well it only goes to prove that even if you can do it anyone can:hug:(only kidding)

Glad that the DHA smell is not as bad as you have experianced with others..I would say that given your views on the DHA reaction smell that you must be the hardest individual to please...if we have at least gone some way in doing so then I am one happy bunny:hug:

...does he like the tan though?

I am still wary of putting too much on for various reasons - one the smell and two my tanning stain experiences :lol: but at the moment its building to a very light tan and the smell is only slight. It is funny though as I am wary of myself as is my husband :lol: its like I have the plague.

I think if I very slowley build it up then it will give me 100% whether the smell will be like the others - nothing could be as bad as the Clarins one though!

So far so good though, positive vibes (and smells) coming from over here.

I have everything crossed and then some.

yep yep yep
same here!!

I sprayed all over on sunday, turned my gun down a bit - to just after half past lol (i usually have it on quarter to)

no sooner had i poured my solution back into the bottle, i got dressed.
NO STICKY, No guide colour blocking my pores, no rub off on my clothes, AMAZING!!!

I topped up last night with the retail spray over my face. Its fantastic!!

Ive got a couple of guinie pigs booked in this week for me to try it out on diff skin tones. SO shall try and report back.

x

Well done Kate...glad you have finally got the hang of it...good luck with the guinie pigs(bless em)..please do let us know how you get on.:eek:

omg, my solution arrived today, and it wouldnt fit through the letterbox, so I have to wait 24hours to collect it from the post office!! :eek: How am I gonna wait another 24 hours???? been dying to try it :)

omg, my solution arrived today, and it wouldnt fit through the letterbox, so I have to wait 24hours to collect it from the post office!! :eek: How am I gonna wait another 24 hours???? been dying to try it :)

What a shame..although as they say "patience is a virtue"
good luck when you do finally get it...and remember just a light puff (thank goodness I spelt that right)...the idea with the pump is to build up the tan over a few sessions...so really just a little at a time..dont try and spray yourself brown.
Please do let us know how you get on :hug:

Hello I'm new to this so please bare with me!!
I am thinking about going on a spray tanning course but I have discovered there is so much I need to look into!.
Firstly What do you all think is the best tanning solution to use? and secondly what brand of machine is recommend? and I can't find anywhere local to do the training, I live in SE London/Kent.
Also what do you all think is better Solglo or Tantrick?

I am thinking about going on a spray tanning course but I have discovered there is so much I need to look into!.
Firstly What do you all think is the best tanning solution to use? and secondly what brand of machine is recommend? and I can't find anywhere local to do the training, I live in SE London/Kent.
I think that you will find in this thread we are all either Tantrick trainers or Tantrick users,
we are all discussing the latest solution to join the Tantrick range and how we are all finding it,
so by asking your questions here we are all going to say Tantrick solution and one of the Tantrick machines, which one would depend on your requirements,
if you go to the website and into the training section we have a map where you would be able to find your nearest trainer,
Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify
click on the above link hun and hopefully it will help you to find a trainer near to you :hug:

Last edited:

Hi Sarah,
thanks for your question and welcome to Salon Geek.:hug:

Choosing the right liquid for you is a difficult one and the best way is to
1) Ring all the manufacturers and ask as many questions as you can
2) maybe start a posting with your question yourself and that will open up many responses from other manufacturers.

If you are intrested in Tantrick training I can happily point you in the direction of our trainer responsible for north Kent who will discuss all the aspects of our training as well as equipment options ...

just PM me with your telephne number and I will happily pass it on for you.

Good luck and take care:hug:

there are dozens, probably hundreds of threads asking which spray tan. do a search, there is one with a poll on it, which shows most popular without having to trawl through the threads.

HTHs

Hi

Just tried my sample tonight on myself and hubby!

Have to say looking and smelling fantastic!

Thanks a bunch Collin!

My daughter had the EOS tan and she looks gorgeous, she is blonde and very fair skinned, but with the EOS tan she has got a gorgeous sunkissed healthy glow, and she smelt all strawberry like too:)

Very nice it is

Ruth x

Just finally got around to spraying my fiance and him me with the sample Collin sent me, thanks Collin. I have to say I felt dry straight after and have just trusted in the tan to do its job so only sprayed one layer. I put it in my spray tan machine, I'm looking forward to the results tomorrow:hug:.

OOO I won 6 bottles in the stiletto comp. I cant wait to give it a go after reading all of this thread..
Hope it comes quickly I cant wait:green:
Jen xx

Ok i really am starting to feel left out now :cry: Where do i get a sample from?
Im due to open my salon soon and im just in the process of choosing my brands in everything, i trained with sudo tanning so il probably use them but was also thinking of taking on fake bake but now im confused again because this sounds really good :)

I would really apreciate any advice and also if you would kindly send me a sample collin so i can experience smelling like a strawberry :lol: please.

Ok i really am starting to feel left out now :cry: Where do i get a sample from?
Im due to open my salon soon and im just in the process of choosing my brands in everything, i trained with sudo tanning so il probably use them but was also thinking of taking on fake bake but now im confused again because this sounds really good :)

I would really apreciate any advice and also if you would kindly send me a sample collin so i can experience smelling like a strawberry :lol: please.
You can phone Collin or Britta on 0800 169 5801 to request your sample hth

Thanks honey will do that tomorrow xx

On it's way :hug:

Latest posts

Back