My nails - by Gigi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely lovely work! I can see why everyone is envious of your visit with her.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

Absolutely lovely work! I can see why everyone is envious of your visit with her.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

I don't take it for granted as I'm sure you know :)

Fabulous....bet you had a great time!

Haha, nobody here envy you! :-D

C.

Wow!! They are lovely. Obviously a master at work!!! Fantastic glass of wine too!!

They look lovely, I bet you're chuffed to bits Adele :hug:

Now I'm nice, my thought was wow Adele's got small hands look how big that glass looks:lol:
Jo if you use a fish tank you'd need a straw, couldn't possibly lift a fish tank, now a punch bowl has possibilities:green:
Beautiful nails Adele, I gather Gigi did them before the wine tasting:eek:

fantastic adele, how lucky for you, i would certainly love to be in that position one day in my dreams, holding a big glass of red like that!!!!

only jesting gigi!! when is it my turn, ive been good for ages and ages!!!!

:) Ha I'm not jealous I had mine done before you by Gigi, I don't drink wine only vodka so my glass would have been full of that,

Lovely set of nails Adele, did you wear the fluffy flip flops?

Gigi is a lovley person I spent a whole day with her in Leigh on her poppits tour.

OK I am jealous that you where in spain though

You are soo lucky!! I bet everyone here is jealous!! I would love her to do mine and see a true pro at work.

are you going back when they are due for their for a rebalance????? lol!!!!!

Who is the guy talking the pic that I can see in the 'large' glass of vino?

That was the first thing I noticed too:green:

icm.30.1165075233.gif

(Green eyed monster) Lol.
Seriously though. They are gorgeous. I'm feeling the need for a holiday in Spain.

Glad you had a fab time and those nails put mine to shame.......mind you that could have been the wine you supplied me with before we started...........I didnt realise I was supposed to drink it afterwards Lol

Seriously though, its really interesting to see how your nails should look as you know how I struggled with your sidewalls etc
They really suit you......oh and I am rather envious too xx

Show off:lol:
Theres nothing like a nice glass of Vimto.......

Latest posts

Back