Nailbiter before & after pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my latest 'reconstruction' effort. I did insist on a doctors letter as there was a lot of nailbed damage and discolouration. I used CND neutral pink opaque and soft white overlayed directly onto the remains of the nailbed (solaroil on first). She was over the moon and doesn't mind coming back every week for a check up until we figure out if these nails are actually going to grow again.

Here's the before:

before.jpg

Here's the after:

after.jpg

What a wonderful transformation - well done, your client must be thrilled to bits xxx

Very well done you, know wonder she was happy, I would be too.xxx

Fabulous transformation! :)

a great transformation.they look great.i can see why she was over the moon.
i find the method you used works great on nail biters like this.x

Wonderful transformatiion xx

WOW what a difference you did a wonderful job x

I remember your initial post. Glad you decided to go for it.

Brill job!

xx

They look very nice i would have went a little longer

You've done a great job on them!!

They are beautiful

They look great, wow makes me wish i had taken pictures of poor fingernails ive rescued over the past year.

Well done its magic.

one word, fabulous!

anne xx

They look great, well done!

So you just put some solar oil on the nail bed at the free edge, and extend straight onto it?

Well Done doll a great set of nails. :) xx

Well done, they're a major transformation, a huge improvement. One thing! When you use the coverage powders, do you overlay and build the stress area with clear?

I love seeing pics like this, fab transformation. :hug:

They look great, well done!

So you just put some solar oil on the nail bed at the free edge, and extend straight onto it?

Yes, just a smear of solaroil on the skin provides a barrier against the risk of overexposure. Then do the overlay just as if the whole nailplate was there. On the index fingers part of the nailbed was shredded and impossible to clean away any build up of skin so I left that as clean as I could to give it a chance to adhere. I am seeing the client again on Monday so I'll see how they have fared.

(Love the new sexy avatar btw) :hug:

Well done, they're a major transformation, a huge improvement. One thing! When you use the coverage powders, do you overlay and build the stress area with clear?

I never bother with a clear layer when using the natural opaques because most of these clients will always want a coverage powder for one reason or another. If they did want to change at some point then I would just take down the bulk of opaque powder till it was almost invisible then go over with a translucent. Or, you could gradually change by mixing a translucent colour into the opaque and increasing the ratio at each appointment.

Cheers,
Hazel

Latest posts

Back