Naillover would like your comments!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to get some nail art and rhinestones on them???!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should go on go go on!

I would personally die of laughter if my boyfriend showed up like thid. But i have to addimit your feet look far better than his cracked heels and yellowish toes...

I think its the shape of them that looks so perculiar!!

If they were more rounded they would suit the feet better IMO.

nice set...but not my bag baby on men!

My husband would get the proverbial taken out of him something rotten. I dared once buff his nails on his hands with a 'Girlfriend' and he went mad saying they were too shiney and everyone in work would see. I told him to not be so silly who does he think would be looking at him...but lo and behold he came home saying some blokes and noticed his nice shiney nails!!!

xx

I think ya toes look fab! You have really pretty feet!

Well i have to say that i have real trouble with feet..! I was tromitised when i was 9 yrs old whilst in a swimming comp my head master came pool side with no shoe's and socks on and iv hated feet ever since..! I have started to do pedi's and Brisa toes thanks to the help of a certain Geek but i must say " i really like them" no yellow horrible toe nails.

I think ALL men should have them !!

Good fun, but I'm afraid it doesn't do it for me, either.
My husband is in the Army and would never live it down if he had toes like that! Whilst he likes me to give him a manicure and pedicure, polish is a no-no!
Debbie

Sorry chaps, but it doesn't rattle my cage!! I am all for neat feet (good rhyme there??!!) but I would just have liked to see them 'au naturel'. Pat on the back for braveness though. You never know, it may start a fashion trend......

good on ya for posting em but nope...dont do it for me i'm afraid !

amb x

I've looked closely and they look quite long. Don't they hurt in your shoes??!! I was always told when doing pedicure to keep the nail nice and short so that the client doesnt have to do them as quickly. But then we are all different.

They are very shiny!!

Hiya Naillover-

although i think a fab job has been done with the enhancments ...i do think they would look much better with a natural tip colour- the white is very in-your-face & really stands out to much.. IMHO... don't have a prob with the enhancements on your toes as such..nice idea to make mens gross yellowy toenails look more sightly... but the colour..well personally, they make your feet look too feminine especially the shot in the black sandals...just my opinion though.. cheers for posting us the pic- not something you see regularly lol :hug:

xxxxxx

Hmmm..... dont think I like them on a man either.... my hubby has horrible toes from playing rugby, I am sure they would look better overlaid but not shiney and french, just matt L&P or something in pink. Havent done my pedicure course yet but Im sure that his thick yellow toenails would be a contra-indication wouldnt they? they have been stamped on a few times! :irked:

What a surprise! I like surprises actually. Cool toes naillover!

I always say each to their own.

If your wife and you are happy, who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Thanks for posting the pics....x

Hey there Naillover Mrs Geek here and thanks for this interesting (and amusing read) plus pics. I have to say that I too would like them more if they were a bit more natural shaped and not so in-your-face! My husband The Nail Geek has very clean looking toes and the free edge is quite white that on occasion I have done a double take wondering if he had been up to anything or one of our educators had been practising or something :rolleyes: - it's not that I don't like that look but like Cameo Val I might wonder firstly if maybe you were a closet something. You are obviously very cool with your own sexuality so have gotten a kick out of the comments - for me I'd say, buff them down a bit so they look thinner and maybe a softer look so they are not quite as noticable. At the end of the day kiddo they are your toes and if they float your wifes boat - go for it my son!! BY the way I lived in Fla for 4 years and miss it terribly - hope all is well with the weather :idea: :cool:

Great pics...I thought they were ladies feet :eek:

Well.. I've got 3 things to say....LOL
Firstly...:cry: Not fair, Those feet And ankles look better than mine ...LOL

Secondly..Nice tan, I live between Brisbane and the Gold Coast in Queensland and my tan isn't that good..LOL

And thirdly...Great nails too ! but not my cuppa T on a bloke tho, Still a great job !!

xox​

hahahahahahahahahaha this is too funny!! so my boyfriend isnt the only one then??? he asked me to give him a french on his toes, a soft white tho..very natural, he bites his nails(on his fingers :eek: ) so i gave him tips and clear gel, thats when he said u may aswell go the whole hog now and get into my toes...i think they looked well but thats where i draw the line, when i notice my eyeliner and underwear goin missing ima have to hava word! lol

I think it is great!!

In my eyes beauty be it manicures, french, facials etc are for the pampering of an idividual, be it a Lady or a Gentleman.

Your toes etc look great clean and fresh and well looked after.

Good on you for changing the 'norm'

Take care

Hi,

I'm all for very well pedicured feet on a man, and wish that more men would take care of their feet, but I just can't get my head around a french manicure on a man and I have to say that I don't like it. Sorry !

Keep up looking after your feet though, they look good.

River

Are we going to get a photo of a face to go with these toes? Please:)

Caz xxx

when he comes on-line!

he is in usa!

Latest posts

Back