Nailzoo .. We Miss You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoken to Carl and he says he will pop in to see us later.

Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So glad you have made contact me and angie were on the case last night but poor angie got the little old lady :lol:

OH DEAR...... I hope I haven't caused unnecessary concern, sorry if I have.

I have kinda been in hiding as such, when I'm not feeling "right", I kinda go into solitude, (I call it batcaving), I stay in my batcave (heated bedroom in winter) to just quietly think my own thoughts without burdenning others.

It's winter here, I work alone, finding it difficult to be the entertainer one on one 8 hours a day .... and am in desperate need of a holiday ....... (not being funny), but it's almost like I have PMT everyday at the moment.

Winter here is quite odd, many people find it difficult to adjust, including clients. Lately they have been stretching out their appointments ..... some by 2 weeks or more. I find myself ressurecting nails rather than refilling (which stresses me to the max) working to a strict timeframe with so much work to do ...... yep, I have sacked a few clients lately.

I like my work to be respected (and at the moment I feel it's not). It's unusual for me to feel dissilusioned .... but hey, I guess I'm only human.

When I'm not at the salon I'm almost an Introvert these days, just last week I thought I was suffering from agoraphobia and the only place I feel safe is the salon ...... but I'm disliking some of my clients also (go figure).

Perhaps it's menopause, nailpause, geekpause or just plain stress? I'm not sure. Maybe I'm going mad (madder)? It's difficult to explain where I am and what I feel at the moment. I hope some of you may understand where i'm coming from ...... but then again I hope you don't (i'm in a strange place) and feel I'm treading water. Perhaps professional help is in order? At least I'm aware of how I'm feeling.

Sounds strange huh? I'm just trying to honestly explain myself, my actions and my feelings. Hope it's not to heavy for you.

Checking this post made laugh out loud (the dog thinks I'm mad).

Bagpuss ..... your nails are coming along nicely (although they would look better a sports length), you should be getting a call from Footballers Wives production team any day now.

The Becks pix worked a treat too (he's coming downunder shortly).

Anyways, thanks again for the messages (and for making me feel better)

Carl
(as as Arnie said quite a few times) "I'll be back"

HERE'S A LINK YOU CAN HAVESOME FUN WITH

Carl as lovely as it is to see your post, I'm sorry you are feeling 'down' hope you are feeling your old self soon, don't go sacking tooo many clients xx

I knew they'd be a least one pmt comment in your post !!

stay well chick xx

was wondering where you were too, I enjoy your witty posts lol
I hope you feel happier/ better soon xx

Big hug hug Carl and hope you feel better soooooooooooon:hug:

Your link sure made me feel better!:lol:

Carl thought something must be wrong for you to stay away from us, I understand totally what your saying and I send you hugs :hug::hug::hug:
Get that help, get better and the most important get back geeking soon:)

great to hear from you but sorry to hear that your in a strange place right now...sounds like one of those "cant quite put my finger on it" feelings.

your right you are only human and no-one can be a bundle of fun all the time...i wish i had some great advise for you but i don't ...all i can say is baby steps..one day at a time.

Your very much loved on here Carl...and we don't ask for anything in return...no nail repairs...no last minute appointments and no can i pay you next week.

:hug: xxx

Hi Carl,
I have just read your post and I have to say that it came as a bit of a shock! You are always quite 'tough' in your posts and I was therefore expecting you to pop up and say 'get a grip girls!'.
Although you and I don't share a friendship / relationship like you and many of the other geeks have formed over the years, I do feel a fondness and respect for you and your no ribbons approach to the industry which drives our shared passion.
I am sorry that you are feeling down at the moment - It feels a bit like seeing your Dad cry for the first time....... Although you are far too young to be my Dad!! :lol:

I hope that you can come through whatever you are feeling. It would be nice if we, your geek family, can help you there.

For now, here is a hug :hug:. Positive energy coming your way!!
Lauri x

Great to see you back again Carl though I'm sorry you're not feeling good right now, I'm sure there are a few of us who can empathize. :hug::hug::hug:

Just remember we're all for you.:hug:

wow carl you have some real strong feelings there:hug: No more bitching from me at least for a couple of months lol and i hope you feel better soon :)

The Becks pix worked a treat too (he's coming downunder shortly). Well ok I'm probably not thinking what the rest of you are ...but That would defo make you feel better carl :eek::green::green::green:
(sorry couldnt resist)

HERE'S A LINK YOU CAN HAVESOME FUN WITH
Hunny I am sorry you are in a bad place at the moment, its not good I know, a lot of us have been in similar place too,

I have missed you hun , you dont realise how much you like somebody untill you dont see them pop up anymore,
:hug::hug:
hope things look up soon for you babe ..love emma xx

So glad you're back, but sorry you're feeling so wretched. :hug: If it's any consolation I know exactly where you're coming from, as do a lot of others. We're all here if you need a moan. Take care, matey.

Glad to see your back but sorry your not feeling yourself, we're all here and happy to help you in anyway we can, x x x

:hug::hug::hug:

it nice to hear from you again but a bit poo you are feeling not yourself at the moment , hope it passes soon and you are back to your old self:hug:
sometimes the most extroverted people are the ones with the most deepest feelings , and i think it all catches up on you sometimes , xxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi Carl,
I have just read your post and I have to say that it came as a bit of a shock! You are always quite 'tough' in your posts and I was therefore expecting you to pop up and say 'get a grip girls!'.
Although you and I don't share a friendship / relationship like you and many of the other geeks have formed over the years, I do feel a fondness and respect for you and your no ribbons approach to the industry which drives our shared passion.
I am sorry that you are feeling down at the moment - It feels a bit like seeing your Dad cry for the first time....... Although you are far too young to be my Dad!! :lol:

I hope that you can come through whatever you are feeling. It would be nice if we, your geek family, can help you there.

For now, here is a hug :hug:. Positive energy coming your way!!
Lauri x

Although I don't know you either Carl, I agree with everything that Gelly has said above. I love your no nonsense attitude in your posts and you tell it like it is warts and all sometimes.

Hope you are feeling your old self real soon. :hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back