New addition to the Mod team

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you feel different now adele, has it changed your life?

i know that some lottery winners rekon they will carry on as normal, how 'bout you ?:lol:

do you feel different now adele, has it changed your life?

i know that some lottery winners rekon they will carry on as normal, how 'bout you ?:lol:

I'd like to carry on as normal........but then I've never been normal:lol:

YAY !!

sorry I'm behind the times.

TOP GEEK OR WHAT !!!

Congratulations 'Del

Your a star:hug::hug::hug::hug:

i MISSED THIS - So happy to have you on board Adele :hug:

Way to go - kept that quiet you little minx lol

Have a fab time being a mod - you are in there with some good uns - still love ya loads :hug:

lots of love Snuggsy Malone - oops wrong site lots of love snugglepus :lol::lol::lol:

(I'm addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook since I had my op lol - gotta keep that arm working somehow)

lots and lots of love n snuggs Deb xx:hug:

Only just back online after 4 weeks without a pc, but thrilled to read about your new "appointment".

Congratulations Adele ... mod away and keep everyone in check (as per usual!) :lol:

:hug: xx

well done hun xxx:hug:

Only just back online after 4 weeks without a pc, but thrilled to read about your new "appointment".

Congratulations Adele ... mod away and keep everyone in check (as per usual!) :lol:

:hug: xx

Please please don't encourage her...it only strengthens her position and weakens ours..lol

:eek::lol::lol::lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back