New addition to the Mod team

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everyone, I'm really touched by your support:)

Hey - we're all just trying to get on your right side!!! I suppose we could always bribe you with something from a bottle though....:green:

I was going to say, all bribes gratefully accepted............but just remembered that is not very Moddy.

I am adjusting slowly and will accept bribes on specially appointed days.........is that allowed:green:

Hey - we're all just trying to get on your right side!!! I suppose we could always bribe you with something from a bottle though....:green:

I suspect it may be way too late for me to try that l;)!!!!!

I think Adele is the only one who will be able to keep you in line (apart from Gigi of course)!:lol:

Me keep Carl in line??? You jest of course!!

According to many I can't keep in line myself and we know Adele certainly can't!! :green:

Me keep Carl in line??? You jest of course!!

According to many I can't keep in line myself and we know Adele certainly can't!! :green:

I am the perfect example of self control :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Helo yooooouuu!! Just popped on here as iv'e been in Timbuktoo recently........and saw your fab news right there on the home page!!!!

WELL DONE I'M MADE UP FOR YOU

Will pm you

I'm gonna ban you for that:green:

I'm gonna ban you for that:green:

Adel....please please please ban me also and release me from al this madness :eek::lol::green:

Oh and proud of you kiddo :hug:

Adel....please please please ban me also and release me from al this madness :eek::lol::green:

Oooh, don't know how to do it.............not that I would of course, well not today anyway:green:

Well done sweetheart...I wondered how long it would take!

Remember this....if you ever need any assistance or support....Len is always available:lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy all of it! :hug:

Well done sweetheart...I wondered how long it would take!

Remember this....if you ever need any assistance or support....Len is always available:lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy all of it! :hug:
pmsl... can't think what you're referring to :lol:

(she's going to love you for mentioning that lol, I'm thinking you'll be the first entry in her new Black Book!!!!!!!)

:green: lol,​

CONGRATULATIONS ADELE
:hug:
You will make a fabby mod x​

:hug: Congratulations Adele :hug:
x minky x

that certain G-Factor.

opps had to do a double take on the G- thing...at first read thought it said "spot" :eek::lol:

Well done for having the G- thing'y Adele :hug:

Well Done Adele, I enjoy reading your posts. Lots and Lots of congratulations:hug:

pmsl... can't think what you're referring to :lol:

(she's going to love you for mentioning that lol, I'm thinking you'll be the first entry in her new Black Book!!!!!!!)

:eek: but that's just between the four of us isn't it? You, me Adele and Len?

Oooops and probably another couple or three Fiona's:lol::lol::lol:

OOOOOPS again:smack:, should that be a pm Adele, and not a post?

Oh, it's great to have the fun going on Salongeek again isn't it?

Bring on the Geekbear, let's have some Summer fun :hug:

:eek: but that's just between the four of us isn't it? You, me Adele and Len?

Oooops and probably another couple or three Fiona's:lol::lol::lol:

OOOOOPS again:smack:, should that be a pm Adele, and not a post?

Oh, it's great to have the fun going on Salongeek again isn't it?

Bring on the Geekbear, let's have some Summer fun :hug:

And there was me trying to be sensible............oh what the hell:lol:

Congratulations Adele, chuffed to bits for you xxxx

Latest posts

Back