No topic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about cute kittens for breakfast? I think that's allowed on Slimming World!

I'm two cups of very strong coffee and nothing else!

It's all good Vicki, probably could eat a few kittens and a scabby donkey to be honest. I've overdosed on fruit, the sugar levels are keeping me awake at night. Don't need coffee to add to it...

However, I am partial to a cup of fruit tea. Strawberry and Raspberry to be exact.

I'll bite your hand off for a cigarette.....! 7 months into quitting and I am still no nearer deleting having a cigarette from my mind. What is wrong with me!

And that is why I won't give up!! So many people have old me that rather than say it gets easier lol

I'll bite your hand off for a cigarette.....! 7 months into quitting and I am still no nearer deleting having a cigarette from my mind. What is wrong with me!

I still dream about cigarettes and I quit in April 2012; I don't think it ever goes!

And that is why I won't give up!! So many people have old me that rather than say it gets easier lol

It gets easier, you stop being physically addicted but are still psychologically addicted! Would never go back on them though

It gets easier, you stop being physically addicted but are still psychologically addicted! Would never go back on them though

Haha that second post felt like an afterthought, that so a smoker/ex smoker, the pros and not wanting to go back is never at forefront!!

So is this a thread where we can talk about anything ? I just saw someone had Gary Barlow as a profile pic. I love him. Just wanted to get it off my chest :)

He's mine! :lol:

I can't really think to hard about him....get myself into a right state. At least I know where my libido is hiding.

I just quickly look at the pick and carry on.

He's mine! :lol:

I can't really think to hard about him....get myself into a right state. At least I know where my libido is hiding.

I just quickly look at the pick and carry on.

I will fight you for him ;) only trade him for Howard Donald really.

You can have Howard. Not interested in him at all.

I would "settle" for either one of them..or both haha

Oh yes...I tend not to look at Gary Barlow standing on front of me when I am talking to MM. However my very sad friend (who I love dearly) is obsessed with him ...she has cardboard cut outs of him in her lounge, looks like she's being burgled in my eyes...why would you!..and at 50!

Oh yes...I tend not to look at Gary Barlow standing on front of me when I am talking to MM. However my very sad friend (who I love dearly) is obsessed with him ...she has cardboard cut outs of him in her lounge, looks like she's being burgled in my eyes...why would you!..and at 50!

I'm getting one! My hubby works away all week so the cardboard cut out can replace him and I'll get no backchat and he won't even want the remote.

Everyone needs a Gary Barlow cut out haha.

I don't like Gary Barlow. I have a mad crush on Hugh Laurie though! (I think I like my men old haha) xx

Just checked, there's no Hugh Laurie cut out. Can't imagine why not?! ;)

I just find Gary Barlow very bland and really does nothing for me ! Can't see how anyone can get excited by him , can someone explain !? :eek:

I once decided, after several vinos (and vodka) that I thought Jeremy Clarkson was fit, WTF. He was on the tv in the pub. I must have had some SERIOUS beer goggles on!! Lol

Oatibix or tuna on toast (strangely), cup of Yorkshire tea.
Trying to give up the cigs to no avail at the mo, cut down though and next week starting patches.
Garry Barlow and Hugh Laurie both rock!
Never found the jezza attractive, but never watched top gear sloshed (amazingly) I've managed it with most programmes.🍸🍹🍷🍻🍺

Last edited:
Just a nice strong coffee in the mornings.

Porridge. I'm addicted. Plain, cinnamon, golden syrup, whatever. Well, anything except fruit in it.
Or bite size shredded wheat. The cat goes mad for them too

Latest posts

Back