No topic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virtues2011

Reaction score
If acceptable, is there any possibility of having this thread with no topic where you can chit chat about anything you want (within reason) without comments of "it's gone off topic" and "I'm offended". understanding that money, politics and religion are not brought into conversation and as per site rules allow. Why is so much offence taken and interesting threads shut down because a few people disagree with others opinions.....? Are we not all entitled to freedom of speech and our own opinions anymore or is it just on this site that it causes a problem? This is the same thread as before just 15 pages shorter!

What was wrong with the old one?

Its gone!:eek:

Anyway, back to topic. Aren't kittens cute?

No offence.

its gone??????

I deleted it....I'm too lazy and irritable....to see a reply of 'No' you had to scroll past 15+ pages hope fully without getting your cursor jammed on page six, then try and get out of that page, then hit page 15+ then scroll through all the replies right to the bottom.....anything to make my quality of life a little better. ... ha ha ha

What do you all eat for breakfast?? Do you still eat kid cereals when your older? I'm 26 😭 and all I eat is chocolate shreddies!! Haha I just hate "grown up" breakfasts like all bran! My boyfriend called me childish! 😆 x

What do you all eat for breakfast?? Do you still eat kid cereals when your older? I'm 26 �� and all I eat is chocolate shreddies!! Haha I just hate "grown up" breakfasts like all bran! My boyfriend called me childish! �� x

Ha ha that made me laugh. I'm only into cooked breakfasts these days...slimming world don't you know!! Cereals are boring and I'm not a lover of milk, ok for a change but not long term.

I love cereal! I quite often eat it for dinner! Frosted shreddies,crunchy nut cornflakes and jordans country crisp are my favourites! Although I like eggs on the weekends!

I like a continental breakfast of a pot of coffee and a cigarette or full English where I swap the coffee for a pot of tea.
Kittens are very cute!

Either a crumpet with low fat spread and Vegemite or a banana and Muller light yoghurt.

Ooh crunchy but cornflakes! I can eat 3 bowls for breakfast or an afternoon snack! And coco pops are yum too!

What do you all eat for breakfast?? Do you still eat kid cereals when your older? I'm 26 😭 and all I eat is chocolate shreddies!! Haha I just hate "grown up" breakfasts like all bran! My boyfriend called me childish! 😆 x

I love choco shreddies. Im 26 nearly 27 in 2 weeks :(

im quite partial to a bowl of coco pops too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like a continental breakfast of a pot of coffee and a cigarette or full English where I swap the coffee for a pot of tea.
Kittens are very cute!

I'll bite your hand off for a cigarette.....! 7 months into quitting and I am still no nearer deleting having a cigarette from my mind. What is wrong with me!

Yogurt, almonds and coffee

God your all quite healthy! Yogurt would never keep me going. Nails <3 glad I'm not alone anyway!

It's all about the cookie crisp! Xx

What about cute kittens for breakfast? I think that's allowed on Slimming World!

I'm two cups of very strong coffee and nothing else!

It's all about the cookie crisp! Xx

Cant say im a fan of the cookie crisps. Something about them seems a bit iffy haha x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about cute kittens for breakfast? I think that's allowed on Slimming World!

I'm two cups of very strong coffee and nothing else!

Plenty on protein in the morning! I hear they're good on toast..

Latest posts

Back