No topic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he is actually married - to a woman and has two children, a boy and a girl I think.

Well he keep them quite :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Well he keep them quite :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

"Vin Diesel has a daughter, Hania Riley (born 2008), and a son Vincent (2010) with his girlfriend, Mexican model Paloma Jimenez.[23][24][25] Speaking to An tEolas, an Irish newspaper, Diesel stated he has been seen as a hard man, but is in touch with his soft side as a father.[26] Diesel claims that he prefers dating in Europe, where he is less likely to be recognized and where celebrities are not romantically linked to each other"

From the mouth of Wikipedia - if you can believe it!

Yeah I had to google it. Said he is denying rumours of being gay. Either way he is not my cup of tea :) just funny cus he always plays roles of very manly men and even normal straight men thinks it's ok to like vin diesel.

I have a weird crush on Benedict Cumberbatch! He wouldn't be my type in real life!... It must be the voice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to Google that Benedict guy. He always plays interesting characters. Or at least the stuff I've seen him in. I Like quirky people.

Yeah I cumberbatch strangely attractive in Sherlock!
I saw him in 12 years a Slave last night - there is something about him!

The actor that plays Spock in Star Trek - yummy!

Latest posts

Back