October Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My postman was really late today, but yah got my mag today. xxx

Got mine today <goes off for a cuppa, before settling down to a read> :)

woo hoo! tis here! thanks!

Got mine today....i received 2. xx

Yayyyy - got mine too! and well worth the wait :)

Still havn't got mine yet........... oh well there is always tomorrow

I have rung today and they said she would post it out when she was on her way home from work how nice is that so hopefully will get mine Monday can't wait lol :)

i rang last thurs, its been over a week and still no mag. If it doesnt come on monday il ring them again

Still no sign of mine x

I called the Scratch distributors (Tel: 0870 300 6900) and they said they'd make sure mine would be on the next batch that went out (in the next day or two). They have had major problems but I got the impression there are still a few batches to go out.

Hi all,

Any scottish geeks still waiting on their mag? Im sure it will turn up soon tho!!

No mag here either :grr:

I no they were late have u had yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
thank u for the number x it is now on its way !

Mine was late....I rang this number

0208 647 3133

and 2 days later I had it.

I havent had Octobers or Novembers !

Im ringing that number tomorrow !

Hi,
I got Novembers last week, but never received Octobers, will phone tomorrow, they can extend the membership by 1 month. I managed to get a copy for October at their stand at Prof Beauty North.
The salon I was working at got the October copy before we Geeks even started moaning........theirs is a freebie.......So not fair.
x :hug: x

Dear Geeks

it was only subscriber copies that had the problem

that's why salons that get random copies did get October on time

but yes- we can add an extra issue onto the end of your run to compensate for this situation

for the person who has not had November - this is terrible news and there can be no rhyme or reason why a subscriber has missed two months

please do phone the office and speak to Ian or Janine on 01969 547 000

i'd say call me - but i live outside of the UK and so need you to call the guys above

thanks

Alex

Latest posts

Back