Oh my god...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel's25

Reaction score
oh my god i cant believe what happened to a therapist at my work today (im in charge while my boss is away).

she had a gent in for a full body massage: first thing he had no underwear on.

then he kept trying to rub her leg.
then he got an stiffy and tried to put her hand on it.

she told it wasnt the time or the place and that we werent that kind of salon.

so he started touching himself. again she told him to stop.

finished the treatment, when i came down she was all flustered and red, so she told me.

boy was i angry i pulled him aside in a treatment, and told him his behaviour was terrible and that he could put her off her job. plus she has only just qualified. i told him he should apolygise to her he rand out crying saying he had never had a massage and got erges and that he was sorry.

bloody pervs boy im so so angry

p.s. sorry its along one

xxx

This is what puts me off learning massage

you dont have to treat men hun, thats always an option. or do you clients husband that you feel comfy with xx

Good for you for confronting him.....i dont think he will be trying it again by the sounds of it.

:eek:....good for you for having words.....

OMG, that was terrible. I would have poured some veeery hot wax on his "stiffy" :green:

Definately puts me off having men as possible clients!

hang on
1..... didnt the alarm bells ring when he turned up with out underware??
2.....why in the world did she finish the treatment???????????
and 3 why didnt you call the police as that is sexual assult????

hang on
1..... didn't the alarm bells ring when he turned up with out underwear??
2.....why in the world did she finish the treatment???????????
and 3 why didn't you call the police as that is sexual assault????
I agree with these comments,
if you have his details on a client care card i would be phoning the police tomorrow and passing on his details to them,
better to be safe than sorry, you never know what he might try with someone next time he goes to a salon

I agree with these comments,
if you have his details on a client care card i would be phoning the police tomorrow and passing on his details to them,
better to be safe than sorry, you never know what he might try with someone next time he goes to a salon

absolutely agree. that was totally unacceptable behaviour.

great that you stuck up for her, you should report him.

defo report him. we dont offer full body for men at our salon just in case that does happen

I would of called the police straight away. To me thats just completely unacceptable. poor girl x

That defiantly sounds like my old boss ( I use to work for a make up company to give you an idea, bust most of you will know who when reading this)

He use to book massages in all different salons over the UK to get responses from young girls. He would turn up with no underwear on too, start making rude comments and well you know I dont have to go on and lower the tone.

The only reason I found out is that I covered the North West and also all the UK for other reasons. At first one of my salons told me he visited them and complained that he was a perv, then another an again another the same story every time. He was based in Surrey but known all over. One day this salon owner asked me to tell him to stop ringing her and that she was not interested in having an affair with him. OMG how was I supposed to do that, so I never but he always asked if I had seen her. Lots of salon who we visited together asked me not to bring him back because he was too touchy and grabby (in front of me too) and the sexual comment offended even the most libral salon owner.

One salon owner said that she had been riding her horse, he answered by saying something like I bet you like a good ride with something between ....i am not going to finish.

Sorry I have gone on but I do sujest that the police is called as I hate this kind of behavior and it should be stoped.

Hi

I fully agree with all the comments that have been made. His behaviour is unforgivable etc.

However not all men are like this - infact a very small percentage. It should not put anyone off treating men, as they can infact be very good clients. Most of my male clients sleep through their treatment.

I understand some women don't feel comfortable treating men but as this is a public forum I think we should be clear that we (who are willing) will treat men, and women as long as they behave appropriatly.

Becki xxx

I agree with all the comments, his behaviour was unforgivable and your poor therapist must be in bits.

Most men I'm certain are nothing like him. . . shame on him for letting down the rest of his sex.

thank you for all your comments, she was more angry than anything. god knows why she stayed in there. i asked her but she never answered too angry and scared. i never really thought about reporting, i will ask the therapist is she wants to report it. just incase she doesnt want to follow it up (i dont want to push her into reliving it) but i think she should, to
prevent it from happening to anyone else.

Dirty Brute!. Why did she finish the treatment? maybe she was unsure what to do and how to handle the situation. Training in how to handle these situations should be given when offering services to men. This is quite common as I have heard of it many times. A freind of mine who owns her own salon had a call from a man to ask could she massage a group of naturists. Needless to say she gave him the what for!! Poor girl I feel sorry for her, will probably make her nervous for her next appointment.

Large jug of cold water !!!...that would have shrunk his errr ... ego

I don't have a problem with clients (male or female) being nude. It's only when inappropraite behaviour starts.

I have only ever had one male client that tried it on. Rubbed my leg (told him not to touch me) and then flung his arm out and got me between the legs. Immediately I told him to get up and get dressed and leave. I still made him pay in full for the massage.

I think some people are so shocked they don't know what to do when something happens especially when you're first starting out. Let her know that she can stop the massage immediately and make him leave and that she has your total support if she needs it.

I've never had a problem since and it's unfortunate that 1 experience can make therapists not want to have male clients. I've had 1 client out of hundreds that was a bad experience. I didn't let that 1 person put me off though.

Also, just to let people out there who may not know. Male massage therapists get hit up to do this sort of thing also. It's not just men targeting female therapists. Male therapists also get asked for sexual services. So if you do get asked about this sort of thing, don't take it personally. It's just as likely the client could go elsewhere, get a male therapist and try the same thing on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back