Ok..lets see more pics of PopIts nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi can PopIts be used without using a tip? or do you need to use a tip for strength.

hi can PopIts be used without using a tip? or do you need to use a tip for strength.

Yuo can use them without using a tip. The step by step shows this in the images attached to the step by step. x

Hi I rang sweet squared today and although they sent me out a catalouge about two weeks week ago but there were no poppit samples in there as promised .:cry:

So I asked can I order some poppits then ?
as the last lady I spoke to a couple of weeks ago said I could order poppits and everything else I wanted but not any monomer and that type of product,

So today hubby was going to buy them for me for christmas and I thought today would be good
but the lady said that I will have to fax and send off my certificate to them first ?

is this right ?
as as I was told it would be ok by the other lady it was ok to buy the poppits and things but not monomer ect,
I have no fax machine and have put my certificate away in the loft , so it looks like I wont be getting my poppits for christmas after all :cry:

Just wondered why the information was so different ?
just a bit gutted thats all :hug:

Just wondered why the information was so different ?
just a bit gutted thats all :hug:

I understand why you are gutted Minky but a think there had been an issue raised recently that may have lead to that. Sweet Squared have clearly stated that they will only allow qualified professionals to order the PopIts and I think they are just now sticking to there word in making sure they dont get into the wrong hands so any new enquiries need to show they are qualified, even if not with Creative.

I understand why you are gutted Minky but a think there had been an issue raised recently that may have lead to that. Sweet Squared have clearly stated that they will only allow qualified professionals to order the PopIts and I think they are just now sticking to there word in making sure they dont get into the wrong hands so any new enquiries need to show they are qualified, even if not with Creative.

Hi oey I can understand this , but I was just so dissapointed because hubby had promised me some for Christmas and I waited for him to give the ok
I tried but couldnt get down to Geegs demo :cry:

so when I rang up S S to see if i could still make it to the demo in time
(which I couldnt )

I thought oh well thats ok that I could still order them anyway because the lady said it was fine ,

Hubby got his credit card out for me today to buy me my Christmas present and well you know the rest
sorry I am just gutted because I wanted my popIts

I have make up and mani and pedi IHBC plus acrylic nails certificate with all my other certificates somwhere upstairs in the loft oh what a nuisance ,

I suppose Ill be rooting but not just now,
I just couldn't face that loft again before Christmas
I have just dumped all sorts of Uni stuff and furniture and goodness knows what up there

I trained with Nsi systems just disappointed thats all thanks for listening :hug:

I have been trying to find out how to get these! Is ther a company I can call, or email? Is there a wabsite?

Thank you for your help!
Tess

Hi oey I can understand this , but I was just so dissapointed because hubby had promised me some for Christmas and I waited for him to give the ok
I tried but couldnt get down to Geegs demo :cry:

so when I rang up S S to see if i could still make it to the demo in time
(which I couldnt )

I thought oh well thats ok that I could still order them anyway because the lady said it was fine ,

Hubby got his credit card out for me today to buy me my Christmas present and well you know the rest
sorry I am just gutted because I wanted my popIts

I have make up and mani and pedi IHBC plus acrylic nails certificate with all my other certificates somwhere upstairs in the loft oh what a nuisance ,

I suppose Ill be rooting but not just now,
I just couldn't face that loft again before Christmas
I have just dumped all sorts of Uni stuff and furniture and goodness knows what up there

I trained with Nsi systems just disappointed thats all thanks for listening :hug:

Sorry about your disappointment, love. But can you imagine the outcry if S2 started selling PopIts to just anyone who rang to order them ?? They have to have proof of certification naturally before they can register you as a customer, or the public could start ringing to order PopIts. Most peeps have their certs hanging on the salon wall or carry it with them for clients to see if required. So go and dig it out or ask another geek to purchase them for you.

Things have always been this way for the last 25 years in the UK from the CND distributor. This policy is to protect the customer and to protect the brand and to make sure that professional products do not end up in the wrong hands. x

hi i have tried the popits on myself as a french nno on one of my fingers. when i pressed it onto the nail i found that the smile line went a funny shape.
so i tried it on my nail trainer using pink and white without using a tip, but i still had the same problem. what am i doing wrong?

hi i have tried the popits on myself as a french nno on one of my fingers. when i pressed it onto the nail i found that the smile line went a funny shape.
so i tried it on my nail trainer using pink and white without using a tip, but i still had the same problem. what am i doing wrong?

You need to wait for the white to nearly set before applying the pink and then to the nail. Obviously if the white is still wet and workable, then it will move when you apply pressure to the PopIt.

The white should have started to go hard but not rock hard.

Here is what I said in the PopIt Q & A thread.

When applying white into the PopIt, you must wait until the product is setting up before applying the pink and using it.

The white must not be wet or juicy. It should be at the same stage as when you normally would 'pinch' it (If you do that).

Obviously if the white is not starting to set, it will move on application.

My tip is to do 2 PopIts at a time if you are adding white or any other colour to the free edge. By the time you've done the white in the second one, the first will be ready to add the pink and apply. And so on until you have done all 10.

I don't have a CLUEwhat a PopIt is but the pics I've seen are nice...Is this a European product?? I try to keep up with trends in mags & net...feel free to PM me to enlighten me just in case I can't find my way back here..???:|

I don't have a CLUEwhat a PopIt is but the pics I've seen are nice...Is this a European product?? I try to keep up with trends in mags & net...feel free to PM me to enlighten me just in case I can't find my way back here..???:|

If you do a search here on the site for PopIts then you will soon discover what they are :lol:. They are not called PopIts in the States though. In the States they are known as Dual System Forms I believe.

I was wondering.....is it best to leave poppits well alone until you have mastered your skills properly?

I was wondering.....is it best to leave poppits well alone until you have mastered your skills properly?

Yep!! S2 will not sell PopIts to students.

They sent me some samples

To do a full set hun you would need more than the samples,and to purchase them you would have to open a secondary account with S2 after supply proof of a recognised qualification

hth's

Loving my Popits for doing my own nails. Slight problem with them being too thin about the sidewall where it meets the free edge. I think it's the amount of product used that's wrong. However, hoping Gigi will help me sort this out at her demo in Glasgow in Feb. See you there.............

Loving my Popits for doing my own nails. Slight problem with them being too thin about the sidewall where it meets the free edge. I think it's the amount of product used that's wrong. However, hoping Gigi will help me sort this out at her demo in Glasgow in Feb. See you there.............

It is just a simple matter of learning 'how much' to use JUST THE SAME as when you started to learn how to apply the product you started out with.

If you have worked too thin this time then use more next time.

I have no miracles to show anyone in that respect. I put into the PopIt the same amount as I use to do my own nails ... then I get the same result, strength wise, as I do with hand made nails.

It took me a few goes to get it right but like anything else, now I just know when it is right.

this are my first popits.. what do you think? it´s good?

4_sandra6_1.jpg

4_sandra7_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back