Ok, so who ISN'T going to 'The Event'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not going either...had I mentioned I was getting MARRIED next weekend?? :lol: This weekend we are making wedding favours, printing orders of service and gawd knows what else!!!:green:

Have fun everyone!!!

Congratulations :). Hope you have a great day.

Does this mean there will be no mod's on the site all weekend??

oooo, imagine all the trouble we can get up to!!!

It'll be like Home Alone xxx

I am not going either...had I mentioned I was getting MARRIED next weekend?? :lol: This weekend we are making wedding favours, printing orders of service and gawd knows what else!!!:green:

Have fun everyone!!!

CONGRATULATIONS babe! :hug::green:

xx

Edited to say I've been invited to a halloween party Saturday night so will get dressed up for something!

I'm not going as I am not a nail geek.

Tomorrow I am doing a 2 hour algae body exfoliation, wrap, massage and facial with crystals, hence the reason why I stopped drinking my wine 30 minutes ago!

Then, I am officially off for 7 days as its school holls.

but, I will probably write up 2 manuals in that time and I have an open evening on the 6th to arrange.

Well its a good job I didn't plan to meet Judy :irked: as I ended up setting up a bloody fish tank for mother all evening. Plus I am skint, thought I had more but I haven't and got told I have to go for a medical so my money may stop :cry: Ah well. I have found 2 jobs to apply for now I am newly certificated :green:

So my day consisted of;
  • Went to get a new fishtank set up at the garden centre
  • Went to bury market for some fresh meat
  • Got a new phone and new ring for my cartilage piercing
  • Helped cook tea
  • Put all new stuff on my new phone
  • Set up fish tank
  • Tried to fix the internet connection on my sisters comp
How boring and time consuming!!!!!

Hows everyone else's day/evening been?

Well its a good job I didn't plan to meet Judy :irked: as I ended up setting up a bloody fish tank for mother all evening. Plus I am skint, thought I had more but I haven't and got told I have to go for a medical so my money may stop :cry: Ah well. I have found 2 jobs to apply for now I am newly certificated :green:

So my day consisted of;
  • Went to get a new fishtank set up at the garden centre
  • Went to bury market for some fresh meat
  • Got a new phone and new ring for my cartilage piercing
  • Helped cook tea
  • Put all new stuff on my new phone
  • Set up fish tank
  • Tried to fix the internet connection on my sisters comp
How boring and time consuming!!!!!

Hows everyone else's day/evening been?

Got any pictures??? :green:

I've been taking pictures of what I've been doing (except when I went to Asda as that's being a bit too boring!)

xx

Nope I'm here! Couldn't afford the flight, onward travel, dog kennels, accommodation etc, so I'm here in rainy Javea! Spent the day packing up more of my house ready for my house move next week! Then the aftie I was flat out on the sofa watching Sleeping With The Enemy.

This evening I'm with my new fella at the radio station Coast Fm in Javea. He's broadcasting his Saturday evening prog Ascension - a great House mix. If you wanna listen go to www.coastfmlive.com . Send us an email and get a geeky mention!

Looking forward to a curry to eat, and prob go out for a drink afterwards if we're not too late here ... which we usually are!

BTW can someone get rid of this ruddy awful weather we are having - we want the sun back. Sick of torrential rain and mahoosive thunderstorms now!

LOL Nope I am here too lol........... it was a choice between getting my teeth fixed and spend loads of dosh this way or no teeth but fab education lol........ it was a very tough choice, but the teeth won in the end........ can't get my teeth into great education if I aint got none lol......... so yep I am here too xxx

LOL Nope I am here too lol........... it was a choice between getting my teeth fixed and spend loads of dosh this way or no teeth but fab education lol........ it was a very tough choice, but the teeth won in the end........ can't get my teeth into great education if I aint got none lol......... so yep I am here too xxx

Nope I'm here! Couldn't afford the flight, onward travel, dog kennels, accommodation etc, so I'm here in rainy Javea! Spent the day packing up more of my house ready for my house move next week! Then the aftie I was flat out on the sofa watching Sleeping With The Enemy.

I'm staying on best behaviour!! :eek: lol xx

Just got back from holiday, so thought I'd better get my nose to the grindstone and get some money in the till.
Too bad, cause I've got a lovely tan and a worn-once dress hanging in the wardrobe.
Oh Well, Next year !:rolleyes:

Good job I wasn't going as I have been really ill the last couple of days, feeling a bit better now. I'm going to check out the radio station Sass, sounds fab. :)

Not going either, skint skint skint, hope everyone has a great time though, maybe next time for me:)

Good job I wasn't going as I have been really ill the last couple of days, feeling a bit better now. I'm going to check out the radio station Sass, sounds fab. :)

Blinking server is down at the mo, typical! but listen next Saturday night - it's a brill show!

Get better soon hun :hug:

Blinking server is down at the mo, typical! but listen next Saturday night - it's a brill show!

Get better soon hun :hug:

Thanks hun :hug:

I have got Bay radio playing, I take it that's not it? Sorry I am blonde! :lol:

Thanks hun :hug:

I have got Bay radio playing, I take it that's not it? Sorry I am blonde! :lol:

OMG NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They are the competition!!!!!!! :eek::green:

OMG NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They are the competition!!!!!!! :eek::green:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Ok I will email them and tell them they are crappola! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

God only knows how I got them then! PMSL

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Ok i will email them and tell them they are crappola! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

God only knows how i got them then! Pmsl

lmfao!!!!!!

i didnt go.

i have spent hours today practicing the competition style nail.

i am soooo dissapointed with myself.

smile lines great
but when i try to make sure they are straight and slim down the sidewalls i lose my ears. i also struggle to do the long length with good colour consistency. same with gel or l/p

grrrrrrrrrr:irked:

i didnt go.

i have spent hours today practicing the competition style nail.

i am soooo dissapointed with myself.

smile lines great
but when i try to make sure they are straight and slim down the sidewalls i lose my ears. i also struggle to do the long length with good colour consistency. same with gel or l/p

grrrrrrrrrr:irked:

I am sure you will get there...your nails are GREAT!!!!!!!!
xx

Latest posts

Back