Ok, so who ISN'T going to 'The Event'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going but even if I was I couldn't now due to the idiot fracturing 2 vertebrae, not sure if that's irony or poetic justice lol!

Anyways, I'll be working all day Saturday and doing nice exciting housey things on Sunday as I now have to do everything due to the idiot's immobilisation, all after football.

Looking forward to the reports and pics.

I'm not going :(

I'll be working for part of the weekend and spending time with my family for the other part...i know it won't be anywhere near as much fun as all the geeks who do get to go are gonna have!!!

I am not going. I will be working tomorrow, 4 maintenance appointments. On Saturday I will be helping out taking the tickets and entrance fee to my brothers mixed martial arts event in Belfast. There was a snippet tonight on the BBC news of his club.
Sunday I am off to visit my gran.

I can't make it either :cry: but speaking on behalf of all of us unable to go, WE WANT TO SEE THOSE PHOTOS AND BE KEPT UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE GOSS !!! :green::green::green:

I'm not going either, I hope all that are going have a fantastic time. :hug:

What will I be doing this weekend? Hmmmmmmm, well we could have our own party on here, no mods!:evil::evil::evil: Then again Sandi might ban me before she goes(again) :lol::lol::lol:

Ooh, everyone's weekend sounds about as exciting as mine, lol!

Alisonkent welcome to the forum! Not sure I'd want my sister on here though, especially if she had a blog :green:

Zooms off to have a good nosey :)

And yes, all who are going WE WANT PICTURES!!!!

Shall we all post piccies of our Events? :green:

xx

aww well I'm not going either girls...and I ain't got a soddin thing planned either! No Husband - No Work - No Kids - flippin eck I'm depressed now just thinking about it. Salongeek will be a ghost town :cry: but yeah redsadie...good idea about posting pics of 'Our Event'...although mine will no doubt be 'non Eventful' :green:

OOOh but I'd have to kidnap u to do me some fab nails :lol:

You don't have to kidnap me mate it'd be a pleasure x :hug:

i am not going either :sad: it is my daughters 4th birthday and am taking her out for the day :)
Of all the days it could have fallen on eh!!

Well I can't go either but have nothing planned for the weekend so will be on here watching the tumbleweed rolling past the screen LOL :green::green:
I will have to take a break to watch the X Factor so I can do my weekly write up about it. Then watch a movie with lots of choccy and pop corn :(

I will take a pic of my amazingly adventurous weekend! xxx

Event Geeks
Have an ace weekend!! x

I'm not going because I'm not a nail tech, although I do love CND/Raw Earth products and use them all the time!
Tonight I have a girlfriend coming round for dinner, tomorrow we're going to Kent so that my husband Alex can buy another Guzzi engine, and we're calling into Sissinghurst on the way. Sunday I shall be playing with my new Cozmetic Labs kit which arrives today, and scouring the streets of Kingsclere looking for models to practise on!
I'm sure The Event will be amazing!

I'm working...long day today, finishing early at 3pm tomorrow, having hair done by one of the girls,,,then home...posh frock and stuff and off to a do with hubs and friend to HMS Drake. Sunday returning home and chilling!!!

Enjoy the 'do' all going!!!

xxxxx

I'll be taking notes when I'm back...........someone's got to keep my sister in order too:lol:

Consider it done :lol:

I'm going to be spending the weekend unpacking after moving house yesterday. Oh deep joy!:green:

I can go either because i booked my Brisa gel course then heard of the event after, if it had been the other way around i would have put the conversion course on hold as i would love to have gone to it.I enjoyed the 2 days course dont get me wrong but what an event to miss!! WE WANT PHOTOS xxxx

Im going to see Shout tonight at the theatre, working tomorrow, and out for a few drinkies and lunch on Sunday, so Im looking forward to my weekend.
All those going to the Event..enjoy x

I am not going either...had I mentioned I was getting MARRIED next weekend?? :lol: This weekend we are making wedding favours, printing orders of service and gawd knows what else!!!:green:

Have fun everyone!!!

Congratulations!
Lots and lots and lots of congratulations!
:)

I couldn't find a flight that could take me to the Event in time, so I'm not going either... Instead it's: lunch with friends on Saturday afternoon, salsa party Saturday night, resting my poor feet Sunday all day, concert of "boyfriend"'s band Sunday night... Quite a full weekend, isn't it?

I've decided that even though I can't go I'm going to find the time to do a fab set of nails on myself, and am going to wear my posh frock Saturday night even if I stay in.:green:

The ONLY thing that stopped me from going to The Event is that its my daughters birthday the same day (how unthoughtful of me to have given birth to her on the 25th lol) and we are having a huge halloween party for her.
ok so it wont be anywhere near as exciting as the shindig at The Event, but I have had soooooo much fun organising the party!

I hope everyone has a great time and takes loads of photos for us to laugh at next week!!!!

Latest posts

Back