paradise holiday!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bling nails

Reaction score
hi all, took a last min decision last sunday to go on hols with my girl friends. to the dominican repubulic, a paradise island in the carribean sun.
just got back, it was so beautiful and so hot, burnt my shoulders and legs and the mosquitos had a good meal on my legs!!!
stayed in a 5 star all inclusive, absolutly bliss, just relaxed, had massage every morning on beach, eat and drink all you want.......but i got sick of the pina colada's by the end of week!!!
missed my kids and my fella colin, but back now to work in the morning!

i broke a nail while playing volly ball in the pool, luckly i met a geek in the hotel who had her L&P kit and she let me replace a nail. Thanks to jennyG from spain.x

glad you had a good time hun , and have rested and now youre raring too go!!!!

u lucky thing !

I got married in bavaro, that wasnt where u stayed was it?

Oh well back to the grinestone now babes all refreshed and recharged.

amb xx:hug:

MINKUS said:
u lucky thing !

I got married in bavaro, that wasnt where u stayed was it?

Oh well back to the grinestone now babes all refreshed and recharged.

amb xx:hug:
yes it was....i stayed in the RUI Bambu hotel, we did attend a wedding, my friends mate was getting married, it was so gorgeous, where did you stay?

bling nails said:
yes it was....i stayed in the RUI Bambu hotel, we did attend a wedding, my friends mate was getting married, it was so gorgeous, where did you stay?

it used to be called the fiesta bavaro.....its changed now i will try and find out hang a mo.....

isnt it gorgeous....did u got to saona island?

amb xx

Sounds amaing Cheryl. My kind of holiday. x

grand palladium bavaro it is now

we got married 8 years ago, we went to dominican 2 yrs before that loved it so decided to get married there.

That beach had ONE HOTEL ON IT BACK THEN ! now its hotel hotel hotel isnt it!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh makes me want to go back now:hug:

amb x

MINKUS said:
it used to be called the fiesta bavaro.....its changed now i will try and find out hang a mo.....

isnt it gorgeous....did u got to saona island?

amb xx
no i didnt....i got as far as the ship wreck in the sea on a banana boat...they capsized us into the DEEP sea, sallowed half of it, put me off...hehehe.
i loved the beach...it went on miles and miles, so gorg!! definatly taking colin maybe sept or next may.

oh and nice white sandy 'bounty advert' beaches...yummy food.......and meringuey (sp) dancing....rum rum and more rum

now wheres my brochure gone? i need to book up !

very nice, i wanna go x

ahhh minkus you got the hols blues, you describe it to a T.
i will be answering the phone tomorrow in salon...'' HOLA'':eek:

bling nails said:
ahhh minkus you got the hols blues, you describe it to a T.
i will be answering the phone tomorrow in salon...'' HOLA'':eek:

only other words i learnt were.........................

vino blanco con soda por favor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he!

ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooooooooh so jealous,,,
I have been there twice, once in the north and once in the south, south is even better than north the beaches are stunning!!!

5 star all-inclusive, oh the pool bars,, the horse riding,, the rum punches,, the dancing,, the entertainment,, the beautiful beaches,,

:cry: We can't afford one this year as we are renovating a house that is just eating up the spends!!

So glad you had a fab time there.

It sounds so nice. Wish I was going on holiday :(

Latest posts

Back