Photographic 1st Excel 08

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack

Reaction score
Hello Friends,
This is my photographic entry for Excel 08 that I would like to share with you all :)xxx It would of been posted sooner but my son had to adjust the sizing !!!
I have only been doing nails for 2 years and a couple of months and I was absolutly amazed that i came 5th in boxed media so when I won 1st for the photographic entry I was nearly knocked off my feet.
I originally wanted to do more at the show but the following week I was taking my educators exams for ezflow and with all the work I had to do I ran out off time!!
My favourite thing of all was meeting up with dear friends looby loo and sparklybits and most of all meeting Kirsty Meakin who is pure fun and an inspiration and just love her to bits x
Anyway enough rambling from me here is the pic........

Moulin-rouge 1.jpg

Lv Me x

Last edited:
oh wow the photo is stunning hun , well done xxx

awwww
WELL DONE HUN :hug:
( I am giving you a virtual hug here...arms out wide )
:green:

That really is a gorgeous pic though! Who was your model?

Wow, what an image! Well done to you, I was at the award ceremony on the monday and was blown away by the photographic and mixed media entries.....

Fab result!

Gosh that is fantastic!! Really is!
Well done!!
xxx

What a great photo! Congratulations!

Wow, fantastic picture. It's really inspirational!!
Congratulations x

Brilliant image! Well done! xxx

its a beautiful picture.
can you tell us a little bit about how the nails are done as i cant see the detail.

super love it

reminds me of circ de soieil - and yep u guessed it i cant spell lol

It's lovely hun you showed me on the EzFlow stand (sorry I didn't realise which geek you were!) x

Stunning, what an achievement so soon into your nail career :hug: x

its a beautiful picture.
can you tell us a little bit about how the nails are done as i cant see the detail.

Ist I extended the nail beds in black, then I extended again in gold and finally the red into a stilletto. Finally I encased in clear, punched a circle in the clear and added gold x The nails took 4 hours in total :irked: but I wanted to get them rite for the shoot which my friend Ben took.
My model is called Maria (never done before) It was the first time I met her and what a costume!!! She said at the shoot "I feel like a prostitute" "Thats the point we said"....Moulin Rouge joking apart she was a total sport :hug:

I can still see the look of shock on your face now!! :eek:

You did brilliantly, your boxed entry was great too, any pics of that?

Spk soon hun xx

Ist I extended the nail beds in black, then I extended again in gold and finally the red into a stilletto. Finally I encased in clear, punched a circle in the clear and added gold x The nails took 4 hours in total :irked: but I wanted to get them rite for the shoot which my friend Ben took.
My model is called Maria (never done before) It was the first time I met her and what a costume!!! She said at the shoot "I feel like a prostitute" "Thats the point we said"....Moulin Rouge joking apart she was a total sport :hug:

thankyou. i think it was worth all the effort. well done.

Babes!! you must be so proud, I would be. That is one awesome piccie. Wonder if I could do a pic like that...with me as the model :lol::green::green::lol::lol::green:

Hello Friends,
This is my photographic entry for Excel 08 that I would like to share with you all :)xxx It would of been posted sooner but my son had to adjust the sizing !!!
I have only been doing nails for 2 years and a couple of months and I was absolutly amazed that i came 5th in boxed media so when I won 1st for the photographic entry I was nearly knocked off my feet.
I originally wanted to do more at the show but the following week I was taking my educators exams for ezflow and with all the work I had to do I ran out off time!!
My favourite thing of all was meeting up with dear friends looby loo and sparklybits and most of all meeting Kirsty Meakin who is pure fun and an inspiration and just love her to bits x
Anyway enough rambling from me here is the pic........

View attachment 5955

Lv Me x

Thanks luv I know you luv me really.

Pics are ab fab told ya soo XXXXXXXXXX:hug::hug::hug:

I love it! A fantastic photo and fab nails. Clever, clever lady.:hug:

Beautiful well done

Latest posts

Back