Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This made me giggle SO much!! :-D xx

Do you have any layering ideas yet? 2 or 3 courses please :wink2:

3 course nails all mixed using the complementing wine of course :biggrin::biggrin:

Ruthie, I can take Wiltshire for you......

Mwahahaha, an empire we can build :wink2:

VettY Wiltshire is your huni, we are on our way girls xxxx and 3 courses it is xxxx

Just popped in and saw this back up lmao god I miss those laughs :wink2:

Victoria
After our last Lumos smuggle, I think we will be ok to send to Canada. So please could you be our Canadian distributor?
Montreal ladies will go GAGA for it xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek
Ruth Fordham

hahahahaha

You are first on my global list huni, we can even do a humbug colour, think humbug think humbug designs.......... OMG we are going to be huge xxx

OMG!!!!!!!!! HUMBUG NAILS OYYYYYYYY I'm getting all excited now.. hmmm and hungry... think I need to dawdle on downstairs and nip myself a humbug from yours truly LOL

hmm humbug nails... gives me an idea LMFAO (scarey thought, huh? LOL)

Well This was the mother of all funny threads and its great to see that it still makes us laugh after all these years. 2004 was the year of innovation at the kitchen table!!!!!!
Well I haven't been idle and have created a fantastic new Nail covering, its call Shellick....
Goes on like water
cures like icing
and is licked off in minutes

I have also created a calorie friendly version, for those that are worried about calorie exposure. This product has been tested on human and animals alike, cats seems to just love it and find it just so lickalicious.

Patent is pending in all London boroughs, so I will be launching this at the next Beauty and Food show.........See I have even covered two industries with one product.

Classes will be soon announced, so guys, stay tuned xxxx

Do I need a special microwave to cure this, or can I just use my own?

Do I need a special microwave to cure this, or can I just use my own?

Well I know Ruth will be selling a special one but it's just a rip off (Ssshh, don't tell her I said so) You can use any old oven or a camp-fire will do :green:

Yes you will need a special micro oven. The shelf spacing allowes for maximum curing. We cannot assure successful curing or over calorie exposure if you use any other oven, even if it does have the same knobs, dials, digital display and plug. Xxxx

Well my friend up the road has got some of your stuff and she says her Toastie machine cures it just fine!
Her fingers are a bit sore but the Shellick is beautifully crisp and cured.

Well my friend up the road has got some of your stuff and she says her Toastie machine cures it just fine!

LMFAO

But it still tastes good! Isn't that what counts? HAHAHAHAHA:lol:
Who cares if I replaced the sugar with arsenic, end result is all that matters, right?

See this is what happens when you don't use the correct lamp for the system, when will people learn:grr::grr::grr:

Absolutly Smartypantz ......
Her fingers are crispy and cured and sore ???? It cured just fine REALLY???
Crispy and sore yes, but how would she know if they are successfully cured. Mind you some people do anything to save a few quid, even if it means over cooking sorry I mean over exposure. Oh well, each to their own, but educated Shellick'rs know better.
Xxxxx pmsl xxxx

Ruth Fordham

Absolutly Smartypantz ......
Her fingers are crispy and cured and sore ???? It cured just fine REALLY???
Crispy and sore yes, but how would she know if they are successfully cured. Mind you some people do anything to save a few quid, even if it means over cooking sorry I mean over exposure. Oh well, each to their own, but educated Shellick'rs know better.
Xxxxx pmsl xxxx

Ruth Fordham

Yea well it looked OK to me, hun. Tasted good too.

I mean, everyone knows you and your lot just want to rip us poor nail techs off by telling us we need YOUR oven when all my friends tell me that any old oven will do the job. And they've all done home learn and One day courses so they must know as they have a certificate and insurance to prove they are qualified now.:lick:

Yea well it looked OK to me, hun. Tasted good too.

I mean, everyone knows you and your lot just want to rip us poor nail techs off by telling us we need YOUR oven when all my friends tell me that any old oven will do the job. And they've all done home learn and One day courses so they must know as they have a certificate and insurance to prove they are qualified now.:lick:

Look I know where you are coming from, but Ruth has invested pounds in the development of this product, I mean, she has even just been accepted on boot camp (I think it is to lose all the weight she has put on in the development) tbh I don't think your friends have trained with this product. I believe that the toaster is not compatible with this product, you really need a good wattage for it to cure properly. My suggestion is that you go and get yourself some training, as you are obviously quite green in this area. Maybe Ruth can sort you out with a one to one. Hths:hug:

Well I think education in ovens is the way forward......
I have spent £10.99 in the research to see which oven would cook, I mean cure the Shellick properly. I have to say it again and again and again.... just because it tastes nice, looks nice doesn't mean it's not going to give you problems in the long run.

How are you going to deal with service break down????? who are you going to blame, the toaster or the product???? Who is going to increase your business, when you toaster users are going to set yourself and the fab Shellick system up for a huge fall....
you are all going to put your business on a diet.... yes you will lose pounds.. you all will have a business granted, but a very skinny one .....

PMSL I am loving this by the way xxxx

that made me chuckle :) xxxxxxxxxx

A must read for every new geek ... they might get to know us a little differently!

This thread never fails to make me smile! I have had it 'bookmarked' for years! If I ever have a grey work day...then I come back for a read!

BTW, my local B&Q has launched a good line in gel polishes.....they have called it "Polygel" - it's great for fiillin' my ridged nails once I've overdone it with the dremel a bit!!!!

:lol: xxx

Latest posts

Back