pink glitter stiletto's with custom blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinxx

Reaction score
hi just done these pink glitter tips with fushia fusion nail graphix (which i got via Fiona's website). I also used the custom blend that Sam did for me when i had my one to one with him, but i have tapered the custom blend so it dosent come all way down the nail, i know ther not prefect and need to be shiney but What do you think, critique welcome

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?

hi just done these pink glitter tips with fushia fusion nail graphix (which i got via Fiona's website). I also used the custom blend that Sam did for me when i had my one to one with him, but i have tapered the custom blend so it dosent come all way down the nail, i know ther not prefect and need to be shiney but What do you think, critique welcome

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?

Hi Jinx,

When I click on the link it says it's invalid ...... could just be my PC.

Marlise

sorry i cant get link working ( can anyone help please?) but photo's in main geek gallery.

I agree with Sandi :lol:

If I had nails like that, I would poke out my eyes out in 2 seconds flat :lol: :lol:

Having said that, I think they look great and I love the colour.

Marlise

Fabulous smiles! Love the colour!

i know their long but thats how i like them lol i have wore them like this in various colours for about 2 years i dont have any problems with them but that said its probley cos im used to them. Please checkout my website iv recently updated it, the picture of the stilettos with the snowflake was my nails last week!

Lovely colour and shape, fab smiles, ring and pinky agreed as above, well done x

Please checkout my website iv recently updated it, the picture of the stilettos with the snowflake was my nails last week!

Kelly,

You have a really good web site, but could I perhaps make a suggestion ... ?

I find the bubbles quite distracting and think your web site would benefit if you took them off.

Just my thoughts.

Marlise

The colour is fabulous.. very bling :) Not sure I like the shape but that is my personal opinion ... the shape is very consistant and gorgeous smiles. Very nice work Kelly :) Are they custom blend too? The pink in zones 2 & 3 looks very long (slender) maybe you just have nail beds to die for too lol!

They must certainly get noticed by your clients ... :hug:

beautiful:hug:

I love the colour, but wold be worried about my eyes if they were mine :) .

WOW i want my nails exactly like this...none of the kids at school wouls dare argue back at me then lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

WOWSERS!!

Pink is not my colour I prefer a bit darker.....but I love these nails...the shape is gorgeous and I even like them that length...OH YES I want a set of them for Christmas!!!

I think they're fab. Really dramatic! :green:

I love them and the custom blend is perfect, Please share the recipe.

Really lovely!! :)

What a yummy colour! Fabulous nails!

I think they are so gorgeous I just cant get the stilehto very good read the tuturials etc suppose it is just practise, although if you have any tips please if you would not mind feel free to help, I would just love to do nails like you, they are lovely!!!

very nice honey... well done xx :)

Latest posts

Back