Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well both my tickets have now arrived but neither are VIP I am not Overly impressed with the organisation tbh, even though I put in the code for VIP they still sent me normal ones. Oh well...

Do you need to bring certificate (proof) that you are trained to buy shellac?
Also if lamps are included but whoever gets it slant want it just sell it straight on! I would buy it straight away! I am hoping to buy the lamp there x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Well how strange. My ticket was sent out last week and my colleagues that i registered yesterday. I received my colleagues today but mine still havent got mine. I dont have much luck so mine is prob lost in post. As for the deals. Come on s2 where is all the deals for all the existing customers. Most of us all have lamps and we had to wait months. Pretty please. 12 new colours for a bargain price would be lke christmas has come early. Ax

yippee. At last my ticket has come. Excel here I come. I also got my VIP ticket which gives me free parking. Ax

yippee. At last my ticket has come. Excel here I come. I also got my VIP ticket which gives me free parking. Ax

Does your VIP parking ticket (which they say is NOT THE TICKET it needs to be handed to attendant to get "the" ticket) say if it is for Sunday or Monday or both?

do you get free parking with the VIP geekmeet ticket? I didnt get a vip one, i got 2 normal tickets through the post now, they're coming like buses!

I got my parking ticket with the book of vouchers....but tickets still seem to be coming. I'm not sure if the last ticket we receive cancels out the previous tickets so I shall take all of them as I can't remember now which order they all came in.

Only one parking ticket & voucher book though. They seem to have got that bit right.

Anyone know if the parking is for Sun or Mon or both?

I got my parking ticket with the book of vouchers....but tickets still seem to be coming. I'm not sure if the last ticket we receive cancels out the previous tickets so I shall take all of them as I can't remember now which order they all came in.

Only one parking ticket & voucher book though. They seem to have got that bit right.

Anyone know if the parking is for Sun or Mon or both?
Just one day, unfortunately.

Just one day, unfortunately.

Thanks for that SJK. Hopefully Sunday!

I think I'm more excited than I was at Christmas!

Thanks for that SJK. Hopefully Sunday!

I think I'm more excited than I was at Christmas!

Ha ha, me too, 3 more sleeps!!!
When you filled out your VIP form (either online or by post) they asked what day you would like your VIP free parking x

Ha ha, me too, 3 more sleeps!!!
When you filled out your VIP form (either online or by post) they asked what day you would like your VIP free parking x

I must have missed that bit Emma, I don't remember what I put ...oh well fingers crossed .x

Well I head down to London tomorrow for the show ... look forward to seeing lots of Geeks there! Please come and say hello, will be on the Perron Rigot stand (number 640) with Kim, Andy, Jack and Caroline ... probably one of the most geektastic stands at the show I think!

Mat

Please help!
My friend got double tickets and I didnt get one at all!!
Can i use her spare?
Also I have someone else that wants to come can u definatly pay £5 on the door? x

If you have registered you'll be able to pick up your ticket at the show ... so many people forget theirs its untrue!

If you have a friend who wants to come easiest thing will be for them to Register today online, and then collect when they get to the venue. Thereby saving £5 which will probably be enough of a saving to just about afford two coffee's.

Mat

If you have registered you'll be able to pick up your ticket at the show ... so many people forget theirs its untrue!

If you have a friend who wants to come easiest thing will be for them to Register today online, and then collect when they get to the venue. Thereby saving £5 which will probably be enough of a saving to just about afford two coffee's.

Mat

Will i need to print off my confirmation email with my registered number thingy on it to collect ticket on the day?

Can't believe how many people havnt received theirs!

All sorted, Kay has day of, her ticket finally arrived, I have cash and some spare on the credit card, but not so much that I can go mad.
Have found where Slk lives, so can pick her up on the way, the boot of the car is empty:biggrin: 5p of tesco's voucher ready for the fuel up.
got nothing to wear, but that's nothing new lol
All set, mmmmm Haven't told Kay yet that we are leaving home at 7.30am
:Scared: She can sleep on the way down:wink2:
Excited? Oh yer:twisted:

I cant wait either! It only takes 40 mins by car for me to get there but I'll be leaving at about 8.15ish to get there early in the hope that I can park as close to the doors as possible and save my energy for the bundle that will no doubt be going on inside :lol:

How exciting!
2 more sleeps!
I am all prepared, I have my clothes hung up all ready, my tickets on the side & plenty of pennies saved :biggrin:
I only live 15 minutes away but plan to leave early too so I can be straight in when the doors open at 10am & straight to the CND stand, once I have my Shellac I will be able to relax & enjoy the show! x

I'll be up early and leaving the house at just before 7am, firstly to drop my daughter off with her grandma for breakfast, and then I'll be driving down. So if anyone spots a sleepy-looking, 5ft tall lass, pulling a zebra-print shopping trolley around Excel come and say hi. x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back