Scotland has 3 new CND L&P Master Artists!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee Fee

Reaction score
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to:

Lynn Shields (desiree53), Yvonne Webster (LBR) and Avril Wood (Avril_1)

who gained their CND Liquid and Powder Master Artist Qualification today at the Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh.
:D

Great job guys! You are a credit to your industry!

Well done girls

Having seen Yvonnes nails on a number of occasions they always looked Master artist standard to me xxxx

Hi lady's Im jealous, just hope one day I will be as good as you all. xx

Well Done xx

Congratulations to you three! Well done! xxx

A massive well done to all three,
all your hard work has payed off :hug::hug::hug:

Fantastic news, huge congratulations to you all xxxxx :hug:

Well done guys...sorry I couldn't be with you...enjoy the champagne, you deserve it:)

And the toast? Here's to your every future success as a CND MASTER Nail Technician........Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Ladies... :hug:

Congratulations ladies..
xx

Hi Fee,

Thanks so much for the thread and thank you peeps for your good wishes and congratulations. I never thought this day would ever come. It's taken me four years to get to this stage and I've still got loads to learn.

Thanks again to Fee and Fiona her mum, there is no way I would have achieved this without you both.

:hug:

P.S can't wait for my certificate and badge!!

Congratulations what an achievement :)

anne xx

well done to you all

LindaC xx

Well Done Guys,

xxxxxx:hug:

well done you all!! i'm not much good at nails done a calgel course back few years but never kept it up felt like i was useless at it you guys amaze me how good you are at nails so well done all your hard work was worth it.Take care:hug::hug:

Hi Fee, thanks everyone for all your congratulations,i've not been on here all week been busy busy busy :lol: !!!! Thanks wee Fee for all your encouragement and help all through my masters i'm sooooooo pleased I passed. Hopefully see you next year to sit my masters in Brisa gel.

Thanks again

Avril xx

ps. Well enjoyed my champagne that evening xx

aww Well done ladies - you're an inspiration to us all :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS AND DRINKS ALL ROUND :green:

:hug:Well done girls:hug:

Congratulations girls .. this is indeed an acheivement worth celebrating.

Those who think it is easy to get to CND master level ... think again!! No certificates are given just for attending the classes!!

Congratulations also to Fiona and Wee Fi who have got you through it all. Their acheivement is also noteworthy. :hug:

Latest posts

Back