Shannon Matthews Found

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said that he did belong to the outer fringes of her family.

Apparently he is a relative of her step father! It is going to be very interesting to find out what actually happened.

They also said on the radio that 24 days (time she was missing) was the longest a child has been missing that has been found alive. That poor child must have been through hell :hug:

Have to say I was quite emotional when she was found, and watching it on sky, I think cos I grew up in the area, there are so many things running through your head, like glad she's alive but what on earth has this man put her through.

Thank god the vigilant neighbours who heard her footsteps were wise enough to do something about it.

I'm so happy but hope she is OK.The poor little girl. But it is great news and a miracle that she has been found safe.

:hug:

Apparently he is a relative of her step father! It is going to be very interesting to find out what actually happened.

They also said on the radio that 24 days (time she was missing) was the longest a child has been missing that has been found alive. That poor child must have been through hell :hug:

In Belgium a few years ago, they found a young girl, Sabine, who had been kidnapped by Marc Detroux. She was found alive along with another girl. Sabine had been missing for ages too.

I live near where all of the stuff with Shannon happened. She was found in the base of a Divan bed. A neighbour tipped police off after she heard footsteps in the above flat. Shannon was ten minutes away from her own home. She is now on close surveillance from police and medics as they are not sure what happened to her when she was in the house. The 39 year old man has been arrested thank god.

x

The sicko was shannon's step-dad's uncle.............they found them hiding under his bed.........HONESTLY.........how sick can you be.........now poor shannon will have to have years of help to start getting her life back.........

People like him should rot in jail FOREVER .

I cried, god only knows what her mother was like. I felt for her, also all of those poor kids on sports relief and others that are missing.

Love to all those poor souls out there

Jenny

Can I just say.....we don't actually know if this guy is a sicko or if indeeed he did any harm to her.
In fact it could even be likely that he gave her some sort of sanctuary from her family.

After all her mother was sporting a black eye in all the initial press conferences and there has been allegations of violence in that home which had upset the wee girl, and made her want to run away.
I would wait to hear what the facts are before we go crying for anyone's blood.
Obviously if it does turn out that this man has harmed her in anyway...I would concur with your opinion....but I still think we shouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet...especially as the Police are in no hurry to return her to her Mother & family!!!!!

I think that speaks volumes!!

Can I just say.....we don't actually know if this guy is a sicko or if indeeed he did any harm to her.
In fact it could even be likely that he gave her some sort of sanctuary from her family.

After all her mother was sporting a black eye in all the initial press conferences and there has been allegations of violence in that home which had upset the wee girl, and made her want to run away.
I would wait to hear what the facts are before we go crying for anyone's blood.
Obviously if it does turn out that this man has harmed her in anyway...I would concur with your opinion....but I still think we shouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet...especially as the Police are in no hurry to return her to her Mother & family!!!!!
I think that speaks volumes!!

Reading this thread, I have to admit, this is exactly what I was thinking. Not all parents treat their children well, sad but true :(

it speaks volumes that Shannon hasn't been returned to the family home yet.

OK......lets say he was helping Shannon out.........why not tell the police you had her..???.....also why hide under your bed when the police are knocking your door down???....

This man had her for 3 weeks ....doing what.....sitting down talking about "the "family??......

I am sorry,i beleive that he was not being nice to shannon..if it comes out that he was not , i shall say sorry.....there are too many but's for this to be innocent ........:hug:

It is a very strange case, and I doubt we will hear what it all has really been about. xxx

Latest posts

Back