Shaping up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most Popular Nail Shape ?

• Square

Votes: 239 41.3%
  • Oval

Votes: 40 6.9%
  • Stiletto

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Round

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Squoval

Votes: 284 49.1%

• Total voters
I'm a square! most enhancement clients 90% like this shape.....but with no sharp edges....me(personally ) I like the sharp square edge.....my natural nail clients like the almond shape.....

I am most ask for square.

Squoval for me.

square here for me....

Same here Squoval is mine.

Time for a new poll :cool:
Just seen the old poll about nails shapes - March 2003
Only 16 geeks voted ! :cry:
Now that geekland is absolutely heaving with geeks...
Has fashion in nail shapeland changed?
Results would be interesting for all to see

What your most popular nail shape ?

Square?

Oval?

Stiletto?

Round?

My clients ask for square, then towards the end they say... "can you round off the corners?" thet's a squoval to me, so plainly put squoval is #1 in my book, I assume its hard not to tear your pantyhose with sharp corners...

Sharmie

Square and squoval, here in Montreal Quebec.
The only time I am ever asked for almond or oval is by clients of the older generation.. (hmmmm 60's?).
NEVER see Stilletoe here in Montreal. Unheard of here.

square, square, square ... yawn!!!! :zzz:

love um to death but starting to feel its all i see, reading this thread has just inspired me to go and re-shape mine right now...... back in a bit :green:

there we go....pic in the gallery (couldnt figure out how to attach a thumb nail!) what shape would ya call these or have i just randomly hacked the corners off!!!! :eek:

Squoval for my clients too. My own nails are squoval but end up oval after a weeks work, which is becoming more popular with clients too, especially when they see yours. For an evening though, my favourite is oval with OPI's new polish called Oh to be 25 again, from their new Chicago collection...its absolutely gorg!

Time for a new poll :cool:
Just seen the old poll about nails shapes - March 2003
Only 16 geeks voted ! :cry:
Now that geekland is absolutely heaving with geeks...
Has fashion in nail shapeland changed?
Results would be interesting for all to see

What your most popular nail shape ?

Square?...............Oval?

Stiletto?

Round?

Squoval , always the same.............boring , oh what I would give for an oval!!! LOL

I love square for everyday but for a special occassion its got to be stilleto!
My clients are all going for practical squoval except the more adventurous one`s that I can tempt with something different(Have you tried them cut at an angle-longer on one side than the other?My favourite!)

Every one i know loves squoval.:green:

Most of m clients ask for squoval. Only a few have oval or square nails.

Almondy round for me too :)

Deff squoval for me, I dont really like round nails and always explain a squarer shape is stronger, they usually say your the technician :green: lol

My clients ask for square, then towards the end they say... "can you round off the corners?" thet's a squoval to me, so plainly put squoval is #1 in my book, I assume its hard not to tear your pantyhose with sharp corners...

Sharmie
my clients also do this to me,and i always say to them so you wanted squoval then not square.they just laugh at me as im sure they think i just made up the name so i then have to tell them that is the actual name for it.:lol:

Short and squoval for me. :)

Voted Squoval as that is what my clients seem to prefer, but for me I like square or stileto.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

I mostly have requests for square but a few want squoval and my own are squoval
:lol:

Latest posts

Back