Shaping up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most Popular Nail Shape ?

• Square

Votes: 239 41.3%
  • Oval

Votes: 40 6.9%
  • Stiletto

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Round

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Squoval

Votes: 284 49.1%

• Total voters

bug123

Reaction score
Time for a new poll :cool:
Just seen the old poll about nails shapes - March 2003
Only 16 geeks voted ! :cry:
Now that geekland is absolutely heaving with geeks...
Has fashion in nail shapeland changed?
Results would be interesting for all to see

What your most popular nail shape ?

Square?

Oval?

Stiletto?

Round?

I only ever get asked for square.

I think to have stilleto shaped nails the person would have to be very individual!

Hi you missed out Squoval - this is what I am probably asked for most - maybe you could add it to your poll.

naturalnails said:
Hi you missed out Squoval - this is what I am probably asked for most - maybe you could add it to your poll.
Same for me.

hi

same here squoval is the most requested.

Im a squoval queenie too!!!!....... :D
(square but oval....oval but square! :o )

I personaly tend to go for the almond shape and the stiletto shape................but for most of the clients it is squoval, some love the extreme sharp square look, thats if their nails are the boyish length.........

Me too, i am a squoval tech as well. I voted square because that was the closest one, but virtually all i do have the squoval look. I only have one who likes the oval, and yet to have any one to have the stiletto look, but can't wait till they do.

Squoval for me too! :biggrin:

I am a "squoval" tech!!
*wink*

squoval!!!!!!

kirsten x

Nails that leave my house tend to be squoval every time :zzz:
Unless its me thats leaving my house ....then its almond, :lol:

Hiya,

Sorry to boring but it's squoval for me too!! :)

Almond for me...

I personally love stiletto (says she who's wearing squoval right now) but it's not always practical. So I guess it has to be squoval as my own nails are the only ones to have sported stiletto! (voted square to be closest)

sqoval for me although presonally i like stilletos

x

Voted square, but really do Squoval...then client's don't injure themselves or small children.

I like the square ones, although I do tend to do squoval.

I would say squoval too, but alot of my older clients prefer a more natural rounded look!!!

One of my clients went on a cruise and i had juct infilled her nails, she has natural tip and overlay and one of the girls in the boutiques on the ship thought they were her own!!! She couldnt beleive they were enhancements

Amanda

Squoval for me too..........although i did vote square.

Latest posts

Back