Snow!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of snow here in South Shields, not happy! :irked: Was supposed to be my last driving lesson in half n hour before my test tomorrow...... Lesson cancelled, will have to wait and see bout test, bring on the rain, get it all washed away!!!!!!

Snow here and school closed - yay!!:lol: It looks so beautiful, but glad I don't have to go out in it.
Hubbies work are trying to get things tied up so they can finish early.

opps...just seen a gritter for the first time in 5 years doing our minor country lane so I guess were heading for some shortly :eek:

Snow here in Gosport too (and hubby said last night 'it won't snow here, we never get it! - shows how much he knows!) took him to work this morning and whilst going around a corner at 10 mph we slid and spun round :eek:! Luckily no-one was behind us so we carried on. Main roads are ok, but it's getting to them that's the problem :irked:

Got an exam at college tomorrow morning, so hoping the snow will have cleared by then but hey, you never know. It's freezing here (as eerywhere I'd imagine) and that's not helping the roads that haven't been treated as it's all compacting into ice.

I have sprinkled salt on my path too as I don't fancy anyone slipping if they come to my door. Can't afford a law suit!!!

Apart from this, it's my day off and luckily apart from having to pick hubby up later, don't have to drive anywhere today. Enjoy it if you like it but I wish it was gone :hug:

xx

Lots of lovely snow in London! I can't believe it we never get good snow! :hug:

We've got it here in Kent and there's plenty more swirling about in quite a wind. I wish it would stay where it belongs on Christmas cards and in the Alps, where people actually pay to be with the wretched stuff! It makes a mess, causes havoc and endangers people who have to travel. :irked:

We have about two inches of it here ... my neighbour across the road lives on her own and her alarm on her house has been going off a lot lately (pain for me but major worry for her).. she was convinved that someone was trying to get in, so today when it went off again, I went over to investigate and noticed there were no footprints at the front or the back of her house.. so rang her (she was working and I have a key to her house) to tell her that it's obviously just a fault with the alarm as there would have been footprints if someone was snooping around... hey who knew snow could be so usefull ha ha:)

my sons pre-school was open as well as the school but i havent taken him not worth it for 2 and half hours no way am i going out in this its like a blizard now!!

Plenty of snow in Cannock. Still coming down thick and fast. Thank god the school was closed, I wouldnt of driven in it anyway lol.

Waiting til other half gets home then we are having snowball fight and making a snowman. Lizzie has been out in it a couple of times and cant wait to throw some snowballs later :green:

Well no surprise here but yes we have snow up here in Aberdeenshire:irked:
I hate the stuff with a passion! As I sit here looking out the window it is a complete whiteout which means the chances of me getting to college tomorrow night for my first theory assessment is looking slim :irked::irked::irked:

We have plenty of the stuff in Yorkshire and a lovely snow blizzard happening at the mo,
my poor next door neighbour has had a car slide into hers while it was parked outside the house this morning,
and the driver knocked on her door to tell her which is very surprising for this area,
my other half managed to get to work but were not sure if he will make it home lol,
im staying in the house in my pj's and dressing gown where its cosy :hug:

I'm near Dartford in Kent and we have loads here!!

I love the snow :)

My other half attempted to get to work this morning but only got round the corner and then came back as there were so many cars sliding around the road.

It's still snowing fairly heavily now, we were out in it for a few hours earlier as were all our neighbours too... massive snowball fight! lol

It's meant to get worse tonight and tomorrow apparently :eek:

xx

am lovin it!!!!!!!!!! xx

We barely got any here! It's was slighlty snowing but then it hit the ground and it was gone :rolleyes: I love the snow too.

been snowing lots her in kent
still snowing here lighly but very wet snow if that makes sense lol
jiust love the snow bring it on

Still coming down here. Want it to carry on for another day off school tomoz although had arranged a prom fayre for the year 11 - that might have to be postponed. lol. Trying to get spare room cleaned out so I can get my beauty stuff in there lol :):)

Has'nt stopped snowing here today, seems like all the school's have been closed as well.
I don't envy my partner he works night's organising the transport taking goods all over the country...think he may have a few headache's tonight. :eek: x

yayyy we have snow in wales!!! Im so excited!!!

It's been snowing on and off all day in Shropshire - in fact I left the office early, so as to avoid a huge rush at 5.30 when everyone tries to leave at once and finds that their car is stuck - it was bad enough trying to navigate the car park just after 4 ish, the ABS was going ballistic, and my Focus almost got stuck going up a fairly minor incline - this sort of weather makes me long for the Subaru Legacy estate car I used to have a while back that had 4 wheel drive...

Snow is nice - when you don't have to commute...

keep the snow coming!! :)

Latest posts

Back