So who IS going to ExCel and is there a Geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
And where are you all staying?

I'm going up on saturday with another Geek and we have a room at the Ibis which is near ExCel.
It would be great if we could all meet up. :green:

I'm making a flying visit Sunday pm / Monday am however I do know there are some other geeks staying in the Ibis on the Saturday night :wink2:

I'm going to Excel on the Sunday, but am travelling there & back in the day as it's only a short train journey for me!

I'm there Sunday - driving down from Wolverhampton. Will be an early early start for me as I want to get to Kims Masterclass.

Mat

I'll be there all days, competing the Sunday. I am going to stay in a hotel in the city center of London. Whooohoo, it's only 4 days until my flight to London! Can't wait to get there!

I'm making a flying visit Sunday pm / Monday am however I do know there are some other geeks staying in the Ibis on the Saturday night :wink2:

Ah well I hope the Ibis Geeks reply to this thread.
Hope the hotel bar i good too!!! :green:

I'm there Sunday - driving down from Wolverhampton. Will be an early early start for me as I want to get to Kims Masterclass.

Mat

Ah ha, we'll see you in there 'cos thats our firt top too. I hope Kim is prepared for a great turnout.:)

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
cant wait...im hoping that with all the rules and regs that have been put in place its gonna be a good one!!! I am not going to walk round all the stands to be quite honest....i have planned my sunday out and i have 3 hours or so to walk about browsing...got a few bits in mind that i want but for the rest of the day i think i will be in the masterclass seminar thingys but firmly perching in my seat!!!!
(oh and of course supporting my buds who are entering the comps!!! x)

Sian

Glad to see that is's not just me lol.

I havent heard as much buzz this year, usualy people are a a tither

Well you won't miss me - look for the black T-Shirt with the big Waxing For Guys sign on the back. I believe in shameless self-promotion!

I'm going on Sunday. Its a stones throw from my place and I have a free ticket from ANT. (thanks ANT) I will look out for geeks :green: I hope you all have fun.

I cant wait to see it they stick to the rules of entry to the show. I will be counting the pushchairs and stands that are not beauty or nails etc.

good luck to the techs competing!

im going and i cant wait!! im counting down the days i agree with you though there doent seem that much hype about it this year i dont know anyone that is going:rolleyes:

Me and Suzie49 are going in the sun:green: cant wait were traveling up on the sat and staying the nite.

Im going on the Subday but its just a 20 min drive for me so not staying over! I did toy with staying as i often go back the next day, but cant really warrant paying out on the room and bar bill, lol:lol:

We'll be coming down for a visit on Tuesday, so I will be keeping my eyes peeled for any Geeks! :)

I'll be there - competing for the first time in about 3 years :Scared: lol

Good luck!!!!! xxxx

I'll be there... as im working on the ezflow stand (do pop along and say hello :))

Jess
xox

looking forward to it :)

I'll be there on Monday x

Latest posts

Back