Spray Tan - Do you have to use the products from who you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
So, I am getting prepared and looking around to start my spray tanning!

I am wondering...for example, if you train with Tantrick or anyone else, are you only qualified to use THEIR products?! Or can you search around once you've done your training???

Thanks!

I am wondering...for example, if you train with Tantrick or anyone else, are you only qualified to use THEIR products?! Or can you search around once you've done your training???

Thanks!

Elaine - I would say its down to your insurance company whether they will accept you using other companies products other than the ones you trained with. What does your qualification certificate say you are qualified in - the process or the products?

I train for Sunless Solutions and our training means you can use any solutions

I was originally (back in the day LOL) trained with tantrick and I now dont even use tantrick so in answr to your question yes with tantrick training you can use any other solutions.

yes, i trained with Tantrick and use Sienna solutions.

Thanks!
Basically Elaine you are not tied to any one solution once you are certified and I would treat with speculation any brand trying to tell you otherwise.

At Tantrick ,and after considerable restructuring to our trainers profile and training facilities we now have the "right" trainers in place who will train and certify you in the use of "HVLP" equipment...whilst part of this training does of course cover the application of the solution itself it covers all the other required areas of spray tanning.

This is why at Tantrick we are able to offer accredited taring to other brands in the market who come to us for the fulfilment of this function on their behalf.

So once trained you will be accredited for the application of spray tan solution by way of HVLP methods and therefore go off and use any solution you so desire.

HTH :hug:

Thanks everyone for your help! I feel much happier now about this!!! :) xxx

No I was trained using Fantasy tan solution, I went on to use St Tropez and then Sienna x which I still use today and my students use it as well for training but there are loads of solutions out there for you to sample.

This is something that you would have to double check with the company that you chose,
when i trained in a certain brand AFTER the training they then told me i could only use their solutions or i wouldn't be insured,
i didn't like their solutions so retrained with Tantrick,
since training with and for Tantrick i no longer have this problem, hth :hug:

Thanks everyone!!! Do my training Saturday!!! xxx

Thanks!

You dont have to use the product you was trained with, you can have a try of others, its good to get samples from all companies and see which one you think its best for your clients and what colour goes on best etc.

But i do think most of the time people tend to stick to the one they were trained with as they feel 'safe' using that one. I was trained with couture and stuck with couture until today im going to try out sunless solutions.

Good luck with your tanning :hug:

Latest posts

Back