Strange eating habits and food combinations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
So how many of you do weird and wonderful things when it comes to eating, do u have to have a certain chocolate bar at certain time of day, do some of you like my daughter for an example picks out anything green on her plate an she's nearly 21, I love ready salted crisps pouring on vinegar in the bag then topped. With tomatoe ketchup, let's share...

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

After eights dipped in hot salsa. Soo wrong but it tastes really good.

I used to like cucumber with whipped cream on its actually really yum! Anything peanut butter and chocolate is just amazzingggggg.
Now im weird in that Im not fussed about food the last time I had a proper meal was about a week ago because we went to McDonald's I actually prefer drinks as long as iv got coffee, tea and diet coke or something I could go without food!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

tomatoes and tamatoes make a mouth drooling combo :eek::lol::lol:

I have a set order that i eat my roast dinner in. It cracks my mum and dad up as i've done this since i started feeding myself.

What can i say, i just love routine!

Last time I babysat my niece (she's 4) she ended up with Smarties ice-cream on one hand and garlic bread in the other - bite of this, bite of that...

I have a set order that i eat my roast dinner in. It cracks my mum and dad up as i've done this since i started feeding myself.

What can i say, i just love routine!

I do too...fill up my yorkshires with gravy and leave them to soak, eat all the veg first (as it's the bit I least enjoy), then eat the meat, if I have stuffing I will eat that next, then on to the yorkshires (my FAVE), then the roasties are last, pour a load of gravy all over them, cover them in mind sauce! YUMMY! I never ever mix my food on my fork - I used to think as a kid it was something you done when you got older - I'm 27 now and still don't do it hehe! xx

My kids and I snack on Yorkshire puddings and jam. I always have cheese with fruit cake. I eat cucumber like most people eat bananas. I love them and am always buying half cucumbers for snacks- have to fight my little boy for them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My kids and I snack on Yorkshire puddings and jam. I always have cheese with fruit cake. I eat cucumber like most people eat bananas. I love them and am always buying half cucumbers for snacks- have to fight my little boy for them

Totally get the Yorkshire pudding thing! I used to work in a carvery and used to pinch the odd Yorkshire and put ice cream in it, yummy! X

Totally get the Yorkshire pudding thing! I used to work in a carvery and used to pinch the odd Yorkshire and put ice cream in it, yummy! X

They are just pancakes cooked differently :)

I really like rich tea finger biscuits dipped in orange juice.

I also like to take a bite of a crisp (ready salted or salt and vinegar) and then take a bite of a chocolate bar, taking it in turns.

Tip a packet of minstrals into a packet of quavers the cheesy chocolate combination is so yum :')
&
Fries dipped in strawberry shake. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Vanilla icecream topped with salted popcorn

I really like rich tea finger biscuits dipped in orange juice.

I also like to take a bite of a crisp (ready salted or salt and vinegar) and then take a bite of a chocolate bar, taking it in turns.

I like to have a prawn cocktail crisp followed by a mouthful of chocolate moose

Oo I also dip my buttery toast in my tea yumm

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

My kids and I snack on Yorkshire puddings and jam.

I remember back in the day my father made the best sunday roasts and in particular his yorkie puds were just to die for ...huge great thing served with roast beef dinner with lashings of gravy ... but enough saved over to be served warm loaded with jam for afters ...yum yum yum

that taste and time will always stick in my mind and remind me of him :Love:

All of the suggestions in this thread make me want to heave!

I absolutely love having a McDonald's mcflurry with their fries. The salty, potato, Ice cream combo is just amazing!!
I also can't eat a bourbons normally. I have to separate the biscuits from the cream and make a double/triple decker of bourbon. Kit Kats and Milkyway bars I eat by removing all the chocolate first then eating the middle bit.

Trying to think if there's anything else, unusual I do or eat in a certain way.

Latest posts

Back