Strange eating habits and food combinations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like mini savoury eggs with pickled onions. I have to eat 1 pickled onion to each half of savoury egg. If my ratio is out i won't eat it haha OCD or what

I love marmite and cheese sandwiches, I went through a phase of eating chicken stock cubes straight out the wrapper! Mmmm. So salty!! :D

Tortilla wraps with melted chocolate, I also like to dip cheese into my tea :D

Peanut butter and pickled onion butties - heaven !!

Sent from The Bat Phone

Strawberry jam on bacon butties, delish! And this one for special occasions - cheese and onion crisps crushed up, put in a dish and covered with goats milk! Ooooh it's just a little bit of luxury, well to me anyway. :biggrin:

One of the lads on my team at work at my main job loves bacon butties with cucumber. I can't understand that (warm cucumber 😝) but he says its a northern thing? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cold baked bean Sarnies, lovely x

You're all insane 😂 I just like crisps/cheese on and in everything if a could, and I love buttered toast that's left to go cold.

Cheese and beetroot sandwiches. Yum yum x

Cold baked bean Sarnies, lovely x

That's really not that strange. Most Australian sandwich shops will have cold baked beans as a sandwich filler.

Cheese and beetroot sandwiches. Yum yum x

That's not strange! I have had those since i was a kid haha me & my old school friends love it! Either beetroot or red cabbage with white cheese :)

Sausage and marmalade sandwiches in granary bread.

Try Heinz vegetable soup on chips it's soooooo good x

My dad used to eat Cornish Pasties with oxtail soup on. Nasty!

Latest posts

Back