Strange eating habits and food combinations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love walnut whips. I eat the nut then bite the top off then stick my tongue in to scoop out the cream and then eat the shell. Yum.

I love walnut whips. I eat the nut then bite the top off then stick my tongue in to scoop out the cream and then eat the shell. Yum.

Will you stop it !!!!!!! I ADORE walnut whips, and I'm not allowing myself any naughties until I lose lots of weight.... :mad:

My fingers are in my ears... laaaaa laaaa laaaa :Scared:

Red oxo cube crumbled on hot, buttered white toast!

I got some ex Christmas stock from the discount store where I buy cat treats.
6 walnut whips chilled in the fridge. Heavenly. The box had Christmas stars on but they were in date. I could have bought the entire display. £1.29 for 6!!!!

You mean not everyone does that?

:wink2:

Haven't had one for 30-odd years but that's what I always did.

When I was younger, at my friends house we used to sneak in to the fridge and get wafer thin turkey and roll it in sugar! Mmmm was so yummy! :p

I have an obsession with when I eat cereal like "Weetos" I have to count how many I have on every spoonful and split evenly in my mouth and if there's an odd one it gets chewed in my front teeth! Haha loser! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Although it's not that odd, I have to have mint sauce with every roast dinner, I don't just save it for lamb! :)
Also one of my favourite sandwiches which my husband HATES me eating is marmite, salt and vinegar crisps and homemade pickled onions sliced, bloody lovely when hungover! :)
Ooh another one is tomato ketchup sandwiches, loved them when I was a kid and branston pickle ones too :)))

Although it's not that odd, I have to have mint sauce with every roast dinner, I don't just save it for lamb! :)
Also one of my favourite sandwiches which my husband HATES me eating is marmite, salt and vinegar crisps and homemade pickled onions sliced, bloody lovely when hungover! :)
Ooh another one is tomato ketchup sandwiches, loved them when I was a kid and branston pickle ones too :)))

I'm exactly the same with my roast dinners! They aren't the same without mint sauce. Best thing for ketchup sarnies is cheese and onion crisps.

Damn! I know want cheese and onion crisp, ketchup sandwiches for breakfast. Two problems, no white bread and no walkers (has to be for a crisp sarnie) cheese and onion crisps. :(

Thousand island dressing and ready salted crisp sandwich!

Salt and vinegar kettle chips, mayo and ham...

I got some ex Christmas stock from the discount store where I buy cat treats.
6 walnut whips chilled in the fridge. Heavenly. The box had Christmas stars on but they were in date. I could have bought the entire display. £1.29 for 6!!!!

You mean you still have them in your fridge ?

Mint sauce on fish fingers is divine too! 😀

I also like to dip bread in the dripping from beef.

Banana and Marmite sandwiches and Twiglets dipped in Mango Chutney.. Both lush as rank as they may seem :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love dipping my mcdonalds fries in to the strawberry milkshake... Although ive stopped allowing myself the milkshakes due to the large amount of calories :(

Buttered toast dipped in to a sweet cup of tea.

Tuna mayo & beans on a jacket potato.

At school they use to sell turkey burgers with relish, & some really sticky gooey chocolate rice crispy cakes, i would break bits of that off & put it on my burger.

I prefer cold pizza to hot pizza too.

'Nice' biscuits dipped in orange cordial (this is a habit I picked up at nursery at snack time).

Another child hood one was Squares salt & vinegar crisps dipped in a glass of coke, or Id drink the coke from the ones that were curved.

Xx

Last edited:
I love dipping my mcdonalds fries in to the strawberry milkshake... Although ive stopped allowing myself the milkshakes due to the large amount of calories :(

Buttered toast dipped in to a sweet cup of tea.

Tuna mayo & beans on a jacket potato.

At school they use to sell turkey burgers with relish, & some really sticky gooey chocolate rice crispy cakes, i would break bits of that off & put it on my burger.

I prefer cold pizza to hot pizza too.

'Nice' biscuits dipped in orange cordial (this is a habit I picked up at nursery at snack time).

Another child hood one was Squares salt & vinegar crisps dipped in coke, or Id drink the coke from the ones that were curved.

Xx

I'm with you on the mcdonalds fries in a shake, although I do it with a chocolate shake. Think its more to with the salt on the fries mixed with the choc shake. Its only McDonalds I do it with x

I'm with you on the mcdonalds fries in a shake, although I do it with a chocolate shake. Think its more to with the salt on the fries mixed with the choc shake. Its only McDonalds I do it with x

Yes me too, the salt & sweetness together. Ive never tried it elsewhere either, love the thickness of a mcdonalds milkshake!

Xx

Cold toast with real butter. I never eat toast hot unless it's provided to me by the receptionist at work who gives me hot toast with peanut butter and blackberry jam.

Grapes in salad with Mayo on are yummy.

Latest posts

Back