Suggest Me A Deep Blood Red...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
...And Ill share with you the most amazingly in your face pink Ive ever seen, lol!

I am in need of a vampish, deep blood red, would prefer Creative but as its for a nail art pic and not client use I dont mind the brand too much. Its for use on a pale skinned person and It must be a cream. I have Company red & Moroccan Ruby in the Creative range, so other suggestions please.

Now on to pink ... yesterday I went to Capital to pick up a box of tips for class and the assistant who served me was wearing the most in your face bubblegum pink Ive ever seen. It was called Zombie by Toma and it went down a storm in my nail art class ... everyone went home with it on their toes. So if your looking for a colour to grab some attention... and youre brave enough, try Zombie, lol!

Calgel do a blood red varnish (hope its varnish you are refering to :rolleyes: ) its really nice and bright, hth:green:

Orly do a gorgeous red, (i think called Monroe red), lovely. They have tons of beautiful reds, in every shade known to man. Real dense colours. Have a look at them.:lol:

got that one last year glo, my toes were the brightest around, here is a pic of it on my nails.

Attachments

• nai;ls again 035.jpg
    nai;ls again 035.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 123
i love essies red:

A Red
Fifth Avenue
Not Now

and definately Your Fired!!!

Creative do a lovely blood red called Decadence, don't be put off by the first coat that goes on rather pink, the second one builds to a lovely blood red :D

Well I just had a blood test and I matched this one to what was coming out of my arm - oops sorry are mods allowed to be that gross! LOL

CND Decadence.

OPI do some fab reds,OPI red is just 'very red,but if you want something deeper then there's Biggotta Blackberry.Their varnish has a wonderful coverage and lasts for ages.HTH

Fiona, I think that kind of testing for a blood red polish is dedication to the job in the extreme, rofl! :lol:

Jac, bet you had loads of comments with Zombie at the ends of your fingers, lol!

Thanks for all your suggestions peeps, Ill make a shopping list.:)

The NSI Cherry red is really blood red.
There is a pic in my gallery.

i bought creatives AB Positive a few weeks ago, it is what it says on the bottle, blood red!
gorgeous colour, love it, love it, love it... got it on my toenails as we speak :D

Fiona - I love Decadence as well - funny how when we think of blood red we automatically think of more of a poppy red - but in actual fact blood red is a lot darker:eek: Red Baroness imo is quite a good blood red where as hollywood is more of a poppy red that looks like blood when there is only a drip if you know what I mean - btw geeks these are all creative!

ValencianNails said:
i bought creatives AB Positive a few weeks ago, it is what it says on the bottle, blood red!
gorgeous colour, love it, love it, love it... got it on my toenails as we speak :D

the name says it all really doesn't it!

i don't think a better match can be had!

Ive got Spitfire from the China Glaze range of polishes and its beautiful.

Attitude do one called wealthy wine that's a lovely deep blood red rather than bright red.

oh my god i love that zombie colour, where can i get it lol, is there anywhere on line that does it?

Tiara said:
oh my god i love that zombie colour, where can i get it lol, is there anywhere on line that does it?

hiya...

Toma nail varnishes are by 'Mad Beauty'...

you can try finding the zombie varnish on this website.. they sell Mad Beauty products ... make sure you register first to gain trade prices..

http://www.creativenailplace.com/indexold.htm

alternatively.. try and call Mad Beauty up directly for further information.. heres their website...

http://www.madbeauty.com/

I use OPI and they have a huge range of "reds". I find you have to experiment with them as they are different shade over a black base. I shape the tip to a point so its claw like and put on Black as the base then at the very tip I put a small amount of red then staggard drops of red from the cuticle down to the tip using a tiny artist brush to look like blood dripping into a pool, very effective and Goth:)

i like wild ]fire by creative its very blood red i love it x

i like 'DIVA' from the attitude range of polishes. a deep blood red in a cream. one of my fav's.

Latest posts

Back