Swollen ankles while pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taaymarie

Reaction score
Hey everyone! 24 weeks pregnant and my feet are unbelievably swollen! I have switched from cute shoes to sketchers a size bigger and it's not really helping. Our booking basically leaves me standing still for four hours, half hour of a break, and back standing still for another four and a half.

Any tips besides try sitting more (not an option)?? My feet don't necessarily hurt but the swelling is becoming too much.

Thanks!

Have you tried support tights? Not sure if they'll help but other than that I don't think there's much you can do! The joys of pregnancy! I suffered with really bad swollen feet too but I am a beauty therapist, so could sit down quite a bit. I totally sympathise with you though, it's not comfortable
at all.

Maybe you could get one of those nifty stools that changes height and is on wheels?

Oh my god !!! Had my son Saturday just gone and I know exactly how you feel , I ended up with pitting oedema and could only wear flip flops , my feet were massive as were the ankles
they are still swollen but not as bad I agree with little rose try the support
tights I'm going to get some today , it's so hard because your limited to what you can do while pregnant [emoji19][emoji19] be careful though because I ended up with the sides of my calfs numb because of the nerves being pressed and it was painful , don't want you to get like that , see how stockings go though Xxx

Oh wow! Okay thank you both so much will look into a stool and tights!

Latest posts

Back