The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choosen which breakouts I would like to do... erm how do we pre register (sorry if it seems a dim question)

Signed up to slimming world, am now looking at syns whilst eating chocolate hmm, probably wont loose weight before:smack:
Not at all, its a great question! We are sending out RSVP's within the next 10 days and following up with confirmation calls after that :D

You guys have my email address - you are more than welcome to email me with the 3 breakout sessions you want to do - it will save time :hug: [email protected] :!:

Picked mine.........woohoooo can't wait!! :green:

I really wanna be there I need to get sorted!

Steve I want you to be there so get blumming sorted man!! lol Would love to meet you, bet your a scream!!

anne xx

Hiya

I am just trying to pick my 3 - can I just ask as I only do biosculpture - do you think the Dashing Diva's French Wrap System and the Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting will be relevant to me?

I don't want to waste my choices as I want to attend them all!!!!

My tickets have arrived :):):)

Still can decide which 3, I NEED to do all of them,:green: I missed out on the filing dance last year which sounded great fun (we all heard you next door)

decisions derisions :green:

is the french wrap system suitable for anyone or have you got to be say, gel trained to use it? :hug:

Thanks Geeg thats brill!

I hope my ticket comes too! I'm so looking forward to this now! I was really unsure to begin with as im only new to nails really but the more info we get the more excited i get, i just know im going to get so much out of this weekend and i cant wait!
My aim is to get reading up before i go, i have both Gigi's 'Nailclass' and Doug Schoons 'Nail structure and product chemistry', i want both read before i go in the hope i'll have a much better understanding of everything, even if my technical work does still need alot more practice.

Is anybody taking their 'non professional' husbands/ boyfriends for the evening as im considering bringing mine but undecided still?

Hi

Yes I am coming over from Guernsey for the Event and bringing my partner with me so he is coming on the Saturday night

he will just amuse himself during the day

I have chosen my break-out sessions :), and my ticket arrived this morning "Yippee!".

I am going to make it a girlie weekend all round, its something I haven't done since Lee and I have been together the last 16 years and I know I am going to have a great time meeting the Geeks that have been an inspiration & help to me over the years both professional & personally that I consider them good friends ............ Oooo it cant come soon enough!

Any threads on the forums about room sharing for the event?

OMG folks, I have just received our current vouchers with a rewards booklet. with every £10 of Vouchers you can get £40 of vouchers for Barceló Hotels :):):):):):); The Event II is at Island Hotel in Hinckley.

i have just ordered £200 worth of hotel vouchers so we can stay 3 nights as it's Bank holiday :)

here's the link, you have to order the vouchers before you book the hotel

Tesco.com - rewards - Unexpected error

Really hope this makes a difference for those of you still wondering if you can afford to go.

Extra thought I now have £200 to spend :green: that will buy quite a bit of Shellac me thinks :eek:

OMG folks, I have just received our current vouchers with a rewards booklet. with every £10 of Vouchers you can get £40 of vouchers for Barceló Hotels :):):):):):); The Event II is at Island Hotel in Hinckley.

i have just ordered £200 worth of hotel vouchers so we can stay 3 nights as it's Bank holiday :)

here's the link, you have to order the vouchers before you book the hotel

Tesco.com - rewards - Unexpected error

Really hope this makes a difference for those of you still wondering if you can afford to go.

Extra thought I now have £200 to spend :green: that will buy quite a bit of Shellac me thinks :eek:

Thanks for this! This may just pay for us to stay on the friday night too! I'm off to hunt out my vouchers (i was saving them to pay for some weddingy bits, but pppft! Sod the wedding! :lol:).
Thankyou!! :hug:

I cant believe that i didnt look on here before ive just been to tesco and spent my club card points!!!!:cry::cry:

oh well never mind i dont think it will stop me from going to the event if i can help it anyway! lol.

x

Just found my vouchers, i've got £20 so far, which converts to £80 hotel voucher, just gotta wait for my newest vouchers to come in...woooo!

damn !!!!! anyone want to take pity on some one who does not have any tesco vouchers !!!

damn !!!!! anyone want to take pity on some one who does not have any tesco vouchers !!!

My thoughts exactly, I think my last lot may have gone to my old address and the next ones aren't due until May :0( I think I have £5 worth in the bottom of my handbag!!!

I've posted a begging status on my Facebook......needs must!!!

sorry to put a dampener on my previous post but I think you can only use your own Tesco vouchers, that's why they have your name on them.

sorry :cry:

Back