The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yey, sweet talked my dad into letting me use his credit card so now got my room booked! :) excited. see ya all there! xxx

counting down the days!!!!!

Next week!? My babysitters stuck on her holiday! Im hoping she makes it back sharpish then!
Cant wait now!

Next week!? My babysitters stuck on her holiday! Im hoping she makes it back sharpish then!
Cant wait now!

I can empathise......my lad is in Oslo, will be till next Sunday, should have been back yesterday. Now hoping this volcano goes quiet. If he isn't here Event weekend I'm scuppered!

I can't get excited ... am too scared about the travel... I HATE travel lol ....
I am also now wondering what happened to the 8 weeks I had to lose 1 and a half stone ...where did that go :eek:

Lol Em you and me both, I seem to lose a couple of lb then put a couple back on but to hell with it as the song goes "I am what I am", dont start me on getting lost I thought you knew where we were goin, still dont know if I should pre buy my train ticket ...... Awwwww PANIC now!

I can't get excited ... am too scared about the travel... I HATE travel lol ....
I am also now wondering what happened to the 8 weeks I had to lose 1 and a half stone ...where did that go :eek:

Im the same! spent all day looking for a dress with lou and nothing!
Begining to wonder if smart trousers and top will be better ARGGGGG!
Its crapola been 12/14 bottom and 16/18 top because nothing fits where it should :sad: god damn those big bazookas :o

Just out of curiosity who is wearing a dress and who has opted for trousers?

Im the same! spent all day looking for a dress with lou and nothing!
Begining to wonder if smart trousers and top will be better ARGGGGG!
Its crapola been 12/14 bottom and 16/18 top because nothing fits where it should :sad: god damn those big bazookas :o

I'm trousers and tops for both daytime and evening this time. I went for the frock option last time for the party and took myself so far out of my comfort zone it was untrue. It's actually probably why I didn't mingle. I wore a skirt for daytime which was also a mistake for me. I've just ordered a shed load of trousers and tops to choose from, will be much better.

This year its about comfort zone for me! xx

no dress for me ;) going the trouser and top route

I have a dress & trousers & top option will take both and see what I am most comfy in.

dress for me! :D

Totally agree min, hoping the volcano sorts itself out too or i'll be looking for a last minute sitter.

Think i might do some online shopping and send for trousers & tops seen as the dress idea just aint working!

Trousers for me too...ive decided not to get stressed out about outfits this time, apart from the stress you end up spending a fortune panic buying shoes bags make up clothes...well this time I decided im not going to get stressed about it...and I havent..and im not going to spend a fortune panic buying, im going to be comfortable day and night and save some pennies for spending on nail goodies! ( I sound like an oap but im not bothered lol) x

I agre I have stressed myself out so much over tring to find a dress and hoping I will fit in that I am wearing what ive got and I have bought new shoes just need a nice little bag and thats me done I am now back to normal well that is if I was ever normal in the first place ha ha I cant wait to get there x x

I am kind of doing both, Nice dress/Tunic over leggings....xx

I've got a black dress or black top & leggings, need to lose a couple of pounds for the dress to fit, so it all depends on how good I can be in the next 10 days! lol x

Are any geeks 'buddying' up this year, last year I met up with Ang and generally hung out with her, Jen and Helen on day one and then was with Sandi, Adele and Fiona on day two for example. Or is it just hook up with some one you recognise?

I'll be wearing my Geek badge again :lol:

me and charl are travelling and will be together throughout the weekend :)

Latest posts

Back