The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmmmmmmm, 11 pages of OMG!!! :lol:

:lol::lol: Sandi, I've just sat and looked through all of that thread too!!! Looks like a good time was had by all!!!!:eek::eek:

Thanks Lyndsey for posting the link :hug:

just spent time looking at that thread (with a HUGE SMILE)xxx wow what great time and great pics, seems like last week .... and we are getting to it all over again xx can't wait too see everyone xxxxxxx mwwah been a busy 18 months xxxx

OK, i have been holding back because i am just too sensible for my own good sometimes, but you geeks have broken me down!! so here goes.....

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh...I'm so excited....i just can't wait.....see you all there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just foned the hotel and breakfast is 7am till 10am on the saturday and 7am till 11am on the sunday, which is good news for us brekkie eaters I just need my breakfast and cup of tea in the morning it makes all the difference hey x

Prob a daft question but can somebody pls tell me which train station is the one nearest the hotel.
Thanks
:hug:

Prob a daft question but can somebody pls tell me which train station is the one nearest the hotel.
Thanks

I think that Hinckley station is the closest :)

I think that Hinckley station is the closest :)

Thanks Nikki.
Another daft question, does anybody know how far the hotel is from the station?
It's a bit daunting traveling on your own :lol:.

Not sure of how far it is but the email from SS said it is about £5 in a taxi from Hinckley Station :)

HTH's :hug:

Thank you
:hug::hug:

Hinckley is the nearest it is just over 1 mile x

Thanks for the info.
Train ticket now booked yeyyyyy:green:

Oh Del I did mean to txt you have looked for you and you can get from Holyhead to Hinckley which is where the hotel is but I am afraid you will have a few changes ........... Leaving Holyhead at 18.23 pm changing at Crewe, Birmingham New Street, getting into Hinckley 23.00 pm.
OR
Depart Holyhead 17.21 pm changing at Chester, Crewe & Nuneaton getting into Hinckley at 21.28 pm

Just found one leaving Holyhead at 15.23 pm changing once at Birmingham New Street getting into Hinckley at 20.30 pm

This is the link will hopefully take you direct to the page I have listed the info from.
https://railsaver.raileasy.co.uk/go/home/?content=timetable.defaultmain#

Hope this helps you hun. xxx

https://railsaver.raileasy.co.uk/go/home/?content=timetable.defaultmain#

Lol Del, so sorry I was late with that just had such a busy few days had every intention of looking this afternoon and ringing you with the info, but glad you have it booked and sorted now. xxx

Have booked my ticket!! :) Just need to sort out the hotel.
Seems I am not the only one by myself, nervious a bit, hope you don't bite :wink2:

are many of you taking your other halves with you to the evening part?

My other half, Chris, is coming he loved the party last time. He was one of the Kilt wearers!

I know this should be a blog but just an up date on the Tesco vouchers: I managed to book all 3 nights for £227 but using our vouchers get £200 paid!:D:D

Start saving them for next time people!! anyone else manage to use some?

I was thinking to use Tesco vouchers for hotel, I will let you know how I got on :)

Have booked my ticket!! :) Just need to sort out the hotel.
Seems I am not the only one by myself, nervious a bit, hope you don't bite :wink2:

are many of you taking your other halves with you to the evening part?
Hi Hun,
Loads of us will be on our own. Hunt me out when you get there.
No not taking Hubby, he has to work........and someone needs to look after my dogs!!!!!!!!
You will not feel left out. PM me and I will pass my mobile number to you, then you can meet up with me and my room buddy........and everyone else.
Quiet bunch the Geeks........like anyone could miss so many excited Nail Professionals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lotsa luv x x x x x

I'm coming with my friend Charl (tiptoe) my hubby will be there on sat eve he is looking forward to it! just waiting for tickets now!

Last edited:
I'm hopefully getting a ticket- just in process of sorting it out but should be all good. I don't mind picking a couple of peeps up from Hinckley station- I'm lucky that I only live 20 mins away. Could save you a bit of money for taxi!

Latest posts

Back