The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe in yourself and your ability to do it and you will.
If tickets are sold out then you still have proved what you are capable of doing and will be no worse off for it. :hug:

You always find a positive,that's the Secret :wink2: :hug:

Mrs Geek and I are in the US right now and I just wanted to pop in for a second to address the avalanche of excited questions coming through every avenue :)

Firstly, thanks for everyones enthusiasm!

Secondly, please be patient, we really were not expecting the word to get out for a couple more weeks and we were certainly not planning on even selling tickets so soon. We are putting the finishing touches on the logistics to the Event and the Party and more information will be coming out shortly about it.

Thanks for supporting us with such great excitement... I know we are in for a fantastic one-of-a-kind weekend :)

I would love to come but i am only just starting out and have only one client, any money I make either goes back on nail products or my 5 children, so I afraid they are a bit more important at the moment. I am so disappointed that I will not be able to meet all the lovely Geeks that have helped me. I hope you all have a great time and have a drink on me. xxxx

This EVENT is an educational event covering 2 days with the best known names in the industry. It will be phenominal. The chance to meet and be taught and inspired by these people over 2 days is not something that will happen again in a hurry. Of course it would not be a Creative event with out a kick ass party to go along with it!!

Although a Creative Educational Event.....it is open to everyone, is this correct Geeg?

I am rather shy, so please could people help me to join in, but I'd be really scared of those "get to know you" things, like introducing the person on your left, or whatever, so please tell me I'm not going to have to stand up in front of 100+ people and talk:eek:

No, you won't, it would take 4 hours just for the intros:eek: Your time is much more precious than that, you will be receiving the ultimate education and motivation every hour of the weekend!!!

Anyway, plenty of time at the coffee breaks to meet everyone in small amounts:) And then of course, at the party, just having fun:)

I think we should make it very clear that we are geeks....hats..t-shirts...and if you see someone looking like a geek you just jump right in with "GEEK"...:lol:

Although a Creative Educational Event.....it is open to everyone, is this correct Geeg?

I hope Geeg doesn't mind me jumping in. I asked this before in another topic. The Event is open to everyone, not just CND techs :hug:

I think we should make it very clear that we are geeks....hats..t-shirts...and if you see someone looking like a geek you just jump right in with "GEEK"...:lol:

Talking of 'wearing' things. I noticed in the training info I got from S2 that uniform is required for some, maybe all of their courses. I can't remember which need it now. What about for The Event? I dont have a uniform so will need to get one if that is required.

I'm going to have to wait until nearer the date before I can confirm attendance, and of course, it will be dependant on any places left with me leaving it late.

Talking of 'wearing' things. I noticed in the training info I got from S2 that uniform is required for some, maybe all of their courses. I can't remember which need it now. What about for The Event? I dont have a uniform so will need to get one if that is required.

I doubt very much that WE are required to wear uniforms hun...xx

I just can't afford to do this atm but may go to the evening "do" if it goes ahead but will be billy no mates and have no-one to dododo the conga with:cry::eek:

I just can't afford to do this atm but may go to the evening "do" if it goes ahead but will be billy no mates and have no-one to dododo the conga with:cry::eek:

you you you a chain across the floor:hug:

YOU can cling on to my posh frock and we'll stagger round doing the conga together sweet cheeks:hug:

amb x

any one want to sponser me to attend the event lol

xxxxxx

well im deffo going - cant wait now

I'm not 100% sure, but somewhere I feel I've read that the eve/party tickets are only available to those buying the full weekend ticket, so that their spouses can attend?
I'm sure you'll alll shoot me down in flames if I've got this wrong, but I have a feeling I have read it on here. Will try and find the link........see Geeg's post on this thread page 3

You all have nearly 3 months to get the dosh for this event. If you are doing nails it should be more than possible if you really want it. I think it is loads of time to gather what you need. One days work per month to store away?

Gigi hun, I will have plenty of spare cash by October even though I have no nail clients and no studio at the moment, (daughter has moved back home) bus driving does pay well:eek:
But my oh has been of sick since February and only came back to work last week so buying a ticket now is out of the question and by October I know there will be no tickets left:irked: In fact with such a fantastic event as this I would expect all the tickets to be sold out by mid August at the latest, so think of me, I will be thinking of you, having fun:cry: without me:cry:
Don't worry, somethings aren't meant to be:hug:

Expecting a ring back 2morro to book my ticket along with my college kit. Think my credit card's hiding!!!

Well it will be an EVENT not to miss. It will mirror the recent CND training in California and by all accounts it has been totally awesome.

EVENTS like this do not happen every 5 minutes so 'push the boat out' and attend if you can because you will regret it if you don't.

Although space is limited, it is a big limited space :lol: so don't ASSUME that there will be no tickets left. 100 tickets is allot of tickets. The price is amazingly good for what we promise will be a spectacular and meaningful experience for all attendees.

Well it will be an EVENT not to miss. It will mirror the recent CND training in California and by all accounts it has been totally awesome.

EVENTS like this do not happen every 5 minutes so 'push the boat out' and attend if you can because you will regret it if you don't.

Although space is limited, it is a big limited space :lol: so don't ASSUME that there will be no tickets left. 100 tickets is allot of tickets. The price is amazingly good for what we promise will be a spectacular and meaningful experience for all attendees.

Geeg - (or anybody that knows) Has more information been released yet as to what will be actually covered over the 2 days? - I have seen there will be info on poppits, cnd and minx, but for us techs that are not cnd at the minute we are looking for more details about what we will come away with during the 2 days.

I so dont wont to miss out on these 2 days but I need to know more of what I will come away with to make it worth me spending the £200+ towards the event.

Geeg - (or anybody that knows) Has more information been released yet as to what will be actually covered over the 2 days? - I have seen there will be info on poppits, cnd and minx, but for us techs that are not cnd at the minute we are looking for more details about what we will come away with during the 2 days.

I so dont wont to miss out on these 2 days but I need to know more of what I will come away with to make it worth me spending the £200+ towards the event.

Hey hun,i won't be attending and don't really know much more than you,but :lol: being CND educated one thing i know for sure is you'll leave on huge high with loads of amazing tips and completely inspired,IMO that's one of the best things about CND,i have yet to meet an ambassador who doesn't totally inspire and encourage,you'll come away walking on air with a renewed passion for everything nails :D

Latest posts

Back