The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just bought my ticket!! Yay!! I cant wait to go, i feel really excited. :hug:

Is this just a one weekend in manchester or will there be a london one 2?

Manchester is THE place for the EVENT.

I am now the proud owner of a ticket. Called in and paid this aft, Im buzzing!

Geeg - (or anybody that knows) Has more information been released yet as to what will be actually covered over the 2 days? - I have seen there will be info on poppits, cnd and minx, but for us techs that are not cnd at the minute we are looking for more details about what we will come away with during the 2 days.

I so dont wont to miss out on these 2 days but I need to know more of what I will come away with to make it worth me spending the £200+ towards the event.

We are not going to take the surprise element out of the EVENT by releasing an agenda. :green: TRUST me it will be totally worth it to be there ... CND trained or not.

The EVENT will be advertised in August issues of all the mags. Any more and all info that we want peeps to know will be there.

May I just say that after I experienced the training last week in LA, this is a must.
It blew me away, I actually did my presentation to camera without being absolutley petrified!
It was down to the constant support and inspiring agenda that I grew in that area.
You can never be inspired too much.

I feel that whatever products you use, inspiration comes from your educators, and the education team at the Event will be of the highest standard in the world.

See you all there

ps, if you've never experienced a CND party, come prepared to have the best of times:Love:

x

has a dress code been announced yet ...? gotta have time to get me frock...:lol:

has a dress code been announced yet ...? gotta have time to get me frock...:lol:

im thinking its gonna be posh frock time angie:green: yay we can have some fun shoppin' !

yay :green:ove gettin dressed up!! :lol:

Ooh I wanna go its only a short drive for me i`ll have to sort finances out first asap!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Are you going hun ?
If You do, and I can raise the cash can I come with you plleeeeeaaseeeee, and I will love you forever !!!! :green:
Too scared to drive on my own lol

any one want to sponser me to attend the event lol

xxxxxx
Im with you on this one....anyone wishes to sponser me to go and be educated and have lots of fun, please feel free, and in return, I will promise to.....love you forever !!!!! Lmao

Dinky dot and I are going. We are going to travel up on the friday is anyone else doing this we can all meet up before hand.
I cant wait.....:green: So excited
Jenxx

Well I hope you all have a fantastic time I will be thinking of you all:green: unfortunately my partner went mental when I asked could we cancel the holiday (a few choice words and not in good books at the moment) bless him he really is looking forward to this holiday so better show willing. Will be taking the laptop with me so will keep geeking on the beach.

Want to see loads and loads of pictures and info.

Yvonne

Dinky dot and I are going. We are going to travel up on the friday is anyone else doing this we can all meet up before hand.
I cant wait.....:green: So excited
Jenxx

Yep, we're going up on the friday afternoon & staying fri & sat night.

Convoy! - you're only down the road from me hun xx

Im with you on this one....anyone wishes to sponser me to go and be educated and have lots of fun, please feel free, and in return, I will promise to.....love you forever !!!!! Lmao

Just curious if anyone's had any success with this method. =P I have resigned to selling my Stampin' Up! stamping and scrapbooking supplies collection... So if ANYONE knows a stamper or scrapbooker or papercrafter, PLEASE let them know... And I, too, will promise to love you forever! :green:

Yep, we're going up on the friday afternoon & staying fri & sat night.

Convoy! - you're only down the road from me hun xx

We are going by train I think. Not sure yet.:green: not sure what time fri either booked room for fri and sat too....they wont know what has hit them lol
Jen

Hi I'm gonna be traveling up with Bev and Claire Doon, i cant wait to meet everyone, i'm so very excited!!! :hug:

Ok I've been through all 4 threads and no-one from Scotland???? It's a long way to go for me, anyone want to share the journey??

Omg I'm such 'Billy no mates', how embarrasing:o

I'm going!!!! I so can't wait!!! Hotel booked and everything!

Really looking forward to meeting everybody!

:hug::hug::hug:

im from scotland and quite interested in going, are you looking to fly or drive?

Latest posts

Back