The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im from scotland and quite interested in going, are you looking to fly or drive?

Keep this conversation to private messages girls please ... not on the forum. Hope to see you both there.:hug:

I am trying to get Scottish peeps together for travel sharing, possibly organising a minibus - pm me if you are interested.

Anyone from Kent going? :lol:

Well Im 99% sure I'll be going, it'll be great to meet you all xxxx

Anyone from the north east going?
what hotels are everybody staying in?
I really want to go too sounds soo exciting!!!!!

Scrub the 99% sure, I AM GOING TOO, yippee.....

OK am deffo there at the night, best I can do mates!!
Look forward to seeing you all again...and plenty of new faces too I guess?:hug::hug::hug:
What do I wear? Show me a thread pls??

What do I wear? Show me a thread pls??

I'll be doing a posh frock and killer heels, I'm sure. I get precious little chance to dress up otherwise. I'm not a sparkly kind of person though....just nice, feminine and flirty!

Be fab to see you again mate :hug: xx

Thanks girls..it'll HAVE to be something new!! And Glam...
I've got an excuse to treat myself.:)

Omg all the old faves will be there and I will be sat here sulking for weeks about not going, I know Geeg would say find it from somewhere but I dont know where somewhere is :lol:

Omg all the old faves will be there and I will be sat here sulking for weeks about not going, I know Geeg would say find it from somewhere but I dont know where somewhere is :lol:

Aww, Lell, you know, you could say it would be medicinal :lol:!!

Is there anyone from Birmingham going ?

Ruby

Aww, Lell, you know, you could say it would be medicinal :lol:!!

Yep but with hubby out of work it aint going to happen just wish I had a magic wand :) Tbh I am just happy for all those able to go and I am sure the pics and posts afterwards will be good ones.

now my Holiday is over I can concentrate on this EVENT !! can't wait tbh .. learning from and meeting CND icons, meeting geek icons (in the flesh!!) and having an excuse for buying a new frock .... what more could you ask for ?? (o0h maybe a tiny bit of wine)

I'm traveling with bev and jo for the 2 nights and staying in the travelodge, where is everyone else staying? finally a huge geek meet !!

see you all there xx

Yep but with hubby out of work it aint going to happen just wish I had a magic wand :) Tbh I am just happy for all those able to go and I am sure the pics and posts afterwards will be good ones.

Can't you come for the party in the evening?:hug:

I'm going, did I say that in this topic already? Lord knows what I will wear, I could have nightmares just thinking about it! :eek:

Fantastic news for all Scottish Geeks going to The Event - return flights from either Glasgow OR Edinburgh to Manchester are coming in at only £55!!!!!!

Book on the net - Flybe - Cheap flights & budget flights

There are flight times still available from both airports on the Friday afternoon and evening, flying back Sunday evening:)

Well....I have about £55 saved in my paypal account so far lol,
Just from stuff lying around the house :lol:
I am going to keep at it and fingers crossed Emmsy will be joining you all woooo..
(I am trying Samantha's positive thinking :green:)

I actually went and tried a skirt and top on yesterday, My eldest picked them out for me to try on
my kids jaws nearly dropped to the floor when I walked out of the changing room, coz I "looked like a girl" !!!!

Latest posts

Back