The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm.....the first 2 parts are good.
The 3rd could be a bit dodgy.
I'll be talking someone to death probably.
:lol::hug::eek:
Lol your all safe with me......as long as NO ONE gives me a vodka-redbull ...
This is the reason I am now a tea a holic ....
Omg I never thought of that :eek: will they serve tea ? shall I bring a flask ???

:green:

You'll never be in your own with half of Geekdom around you! :lol::hug:

I'm trying hard to persaude mine its not so posh he has to wear his bloody kilt, he doesn't own a suit as all dressy occasions his kilt is fine. I'm busy reminding him about other 'English' dressy doo's he went to and wore it. He ends up sat down all night in the end as every tipsy woman there finds it hysterical to see what he is, or isn't :eek:, wearing underneath!
He is mad as hatters if he come's lol....a bunch of drunken geeks !!!!
It will scar him for life lmao

min11 said:
he has to wear his bloody kilt, he doesn't own a suit as all dressy occasions his kilt is fine. I'm busy reminding him about other 'English' dressy doo's he went to and wore it. He ends up sat down all night in the end as every tipsy woman there finds it hysterical to see what he is, or isn't :eek:, wearing underneath!

Tell him he won't be on his own! My husband is coming to the party and will be wearing his posh frock ...oops I mean Cornish Kilt:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him he won't be on his own! My husband is coming to the party and will be wearing his posh frock ...oops I mean Cornish Kilt:hug:

Oooh I'll tell him!! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow I didn't know that Cornish peeps wore kilts!!!! :eek:

Wow I didn't know that Cornish peeps wore kilts!!!! :eek:

Kilts are traditionally worn by Celtic races and the original celtic nationalities I believe are Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Manx, Cornish and Breton.

booked my ticket yesterday!!!
i'm really excited now, but haven't got anything posh to wear! xxxxx

booked my ticket yesterday!!!
i'm really excited now, but haven't got anything posh to wear! xxxxx
Well I will definitely not be posh .. I do not do posh.

Well I will definitely not be posh .. I do not do posh.
thank god for that! i'm not a posh person!
i was worried i might look a bit dressed down
i normally look like a surfer chick when i go out but i was thinking about getting a dress from new look or somewhere to match a pair of my heels! (have to decide which of the 30 pairs to wear! lol, i have a shoe addiction)

Girls.. I have said it before.... and i will say it again..... I am SOOOOOO jealous ...
I would probablt try and look under the Kilt..... it is tradition....lol

Urm, i didnt mean to re post what was just said lol. On my phone and dont know what am doing! I meant to say i just bought my ticket! Yey!

Last edited:
just no body buy the black and white knee length skirt and black frilly top from dorothy perkins....because If I can come thats what I want to buy lol...
I'll probably have my slippers on with them though because I haven't got any pretty shoes lol

just no body buy the black and white knee length skirt and black frilly top from dorothy perkins....because If I can come thats what I want to buy lol...
I'll probably have my slippers on with them though because I haven't got any pretty shoes lol

Are you getting close to your target?

Don't worry about the slippers, I'll be wearing flip flops :wink2:

ohh nooo!! I can't get one untill my student loan gets paid.
Does anyone know how fast it will sell out? I really want to go now :-(

ohh nooo!! I can't get one untill my student loan gets paid.
Does anyone know how fast it will sell out? I really want to go now :-(
You might be best off ringing Sweet Squared and asking how many tickets they have left.
There's only 7 weeks to go now :green:

Thanks I well do. I'm going to try working on the boyfriend :)
Bit nervous going up on my own if I do. Anybody else from the teesside area who fancys sharing a ride, I'm happy driving just feel daft going on my own.

Thanks I well do. I'm going to try working on the boyfriend :)
Bit nervous going up on my own if I do. Anybody else from the teesside area who fancys sharing a ride, I'm happy driving just feel daft going on my own.

im not near you so cant help you on that one. But dont worry from what i can gather Theres plenty of us going on our own so you wont be the only one. I bet your not as excited as me! Im counting the days! Yes, i know, sad. Lol. X
Posted via Mobile Device

Girls.. I have said it before.... and i will say it again..... I am SOOOOOO jealous ...
I would probablt try and look under the Kilt..... it is tradition....lol

:smack:

:hug:

i'm going bought ticket booked hotel, with my partner in crime, don't be showing me up louise. keep off the gin don't want any more embarrassing stories. i won't be able to show my face on here.

only kidding i know you can be good when needs must.
can't wait to meet everyone

see you all soon.

xx

Is there anyone from Birmingham going ?

Ruby

Ok no one is going from Birmingham
is anyone going from the West Midlands ???? looks like i'm going to be a loner :cry::lol:

Latest posts

Back