The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it there are more tickets for the night time than day time obviously.
So is there a time scale on buying these ?

I take it there are more tickets for the night time than day time obviously.
So is there a time scale on buying these ?

I dont think they are on sale yet but not sure. I need one for Stuart too.........

Is anyone else bringing their partner in the evening? He's coming as he's going to come up for the weekend and explore the Chill Factore and Manchester while I'm at the daytime events.

I'm not going ,and i'm really sad about it. Atm the smell of monomer is doing nothing for the sickness and we have everything to buy for the baby so i can't afford to go,it's a real shame i know this will be an unmissable weekend i just hope this is the first of many.I would wish S2 loads of luck,but they don't need it.Have a fab time geeks ! x

You all know where to go for the right information. 08452106060

I'd walk 100 miles just to listen to Jan Arnold! :green:

I dont think they are on sale yet but not sure. I need one for Stuart too.........

Is anyone else bringing their partner in the evening? He's coming as he's going to come up for the weekend and explore the Chill Factore and Manchester while I'm at the daytime events.

Here is the scoop. Tickets to the party will be availale for the spouses and partners of THOSE who have BOOKED and PAID to attend the event.

When the spaces available for the event are all booked and paid for, then S2 will open up the party to a limited number of those who wish to book and pay for tickets to attend it.

So ........ you cannot at this time buy tickets to attend the party ONLY.

This EVENT is an educational event covering 2 days with the best known names in the industry. It will be phenominal. The chance to meet and be taught and inspired by these people over 2 days is not something that will happen again in a hurry. Of course it would not be a Creative event with out a kick ass party to go along with it!!

Here is the scoop. Tickets to the party will be availale for the spouses and partners of THOSE who have BOOKED and PAID to attend the event.

When the spaces available for the event are all booked and paid for, then S2 will open up the party to a limited number of those who wish to book and pay for tickets to attend it.

So ........ you cannot at this time buy tickets to attend the party ONLY.

This EVENT is an educational event covering 2 days with the best known names in the industry. It will be phenominal. The chance to meet and be taught and inspired by these people over 2 days is not something that will happen again in a hurry. Of course it would not be a Creative event with out a kick ass party to go along with it!!

Thanks for clearing that up Geeg, now we all know the score. :hug:

I just called to find out more an I'm so freakin excited man (sorry that american voice is soo funny) I didnt book as for once I'm really nervous about going! It was the same when TNG had a stand at Olympia one yr I mooched around n said nothing!!! I'm so not shy but as I'm flying from here............
er what is wrong wit me?

since oct 25th is my bday too, and my bday "present" is booked and cannot be rescheduled :|

TAKE A LOT OF PICTS!!

I booked my ticket today, so I'll be going:green:

Don't know whether to invite BF or not, guess I probably should, as he's paying for it!

I am rather shy, so please could people help me to join in, but I'd be really scared of those "get to know you" things, like introducing the person on your left, or whatever, so please tell me I'm not going to have to stand up in front of 100+ people and talk:eek:

I'm waffling, it's 'cos I'm excited:green::green::green:

I booked my ticket today, so I'll be going:green:

Don't know whether to invite BF or not, guess I probably should, as he's paying for it!

I am rather shy, so please could people help me to join in, but I'd be really scared of those "get to know you" things, like introducing the person on your left, or whatever, so please tell me I'm not going to have to stand up in front of 100+ people and talk:eek:

I'm waffling, it's 'cos I'm excited:green::green::green:

Oh good grief, I never even thought about that! That happened to me when I was on my course in Oslo. I thought they would miss me out as I was the only non Norwergian speaker but no, all eyes turned to me. I almost passed out as I'm not just a wall flower, I'm the flippin wallpaper! I'm so in the background its hard to tell if I'm there or just watching :lol:

Still I did it and I dont know what it was they all found so funny but mine ended up the longest intro and they were in stitches. I had to go check my make up and make sure I hadn't forgotten something :lol:

I'd walk 100 miles just to listen to Jan Arnold! :green:

I would too:cry: and I'm totally gutted, there is no way on earth I can come up with the cash to buy a ticket, I'm sure you'll all have a blast and learn loads and loads I look forward to seeing the piccies and u tube vids before I go and shoot my self:irked::cry::green:

i might just be there too - and if all is ok, im hoping to be sharing with fi and sandi - yey

ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait:hug:

I would too:cry: and I'm totally gutted, there is no way on earth I can come up with the cash to buy a ticket, I'm sure you'll all have a blast and learn loads and loads I look forward to seeing the piccies and u tube vids before I go and shoot my self:irked::cry::green:

You all have nearly 3 months to get the dosh for this event. If you are doing nails it should be more than possible if you really want it. I think it is loads of time to gather what you need. One days work per month to store away?

You all have nearly 3 months to get the dosh for this event. If you are doing nails it should be more than possible if you really want it. I think it is loads of time to gather what you need. One days work per month to store away?

There are only a limited number of tickets,i would imagine they will have all sold out by then :?: x

Sounds great but with baby due in september I think its a bit soon for me to plan to go anywhere.

Hope to see lots of geeky photos tho :)

There are only a limited number of tickets,i would imagine they will have all sold out by then :?: x

Believe in yourself and your ability to do it and you will.
If tickets are sold out then you still have proved what you are capable of doing and will be no worse off for it. :hug:

Sounds great but with baby due in september I think its a bit soon for me to plan to go anywhere.

Hope to see lots of geeky photos tho :)

I'm sure the mags will be full of the photos as they will all be there, covering the EVENT.

This is a super duper educational EVENT remember .............. not just a geek meet or a party. :green: That is all part of the experience but is not the point of it IYSWIM.

Believe in yourself and your ability to do it and you will.
If tickets are sold out then you still have proved what you are capable of doing and will be no worse off for it. :hug:

Worse things than finding yourself with £230 in the bank saved up too! You could have a field day with new bits for that or a nice outing, course of some description.............. :hug:

I'm sure the mags will be full of the photos as they will all be there, covering the EVENT.

:eek::eek: funny how one word can just leap off the page at some one :lol:

Latest posts

Back