The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ALMOST half way there lol...
The paypal account is rising.....what else can I sell ?

(Now where did I put them two kids of mine? :confused:)

:green:

Got my paperwork for the evening dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Sandi.....pour the voddy love.......:lol::eek::hug:

Anyone know which manchester rail station is nearest Trafford Centre?

just found this post and thought to continue heres my question is relaed to THE EVENT...

I m in London and never travelled to Manchester ever!!!...I wonder if i could get a shortcut by asking whatis the best way to get here for the EVENT...and in which area I should look for an hotel...the sooner I can plan this the best soI can book my golden ticket!!...

pls anyway ca help?

Please come!!!
I am not a CND tech...not for any reason but would absolutely love to have a fab geek meet at "the night"
If you need training then get booked in quick...not long to go!! Not many tickets left!!!
I will need vodka..I'll be at the bar:lol:

:):) I've booked hurray hurray hurray. I'm so excited I can hardly breathe!!

Can I have gin instead of vodka please and don't anyone let me near the vino or i'll never make the 2nd day :eek:

Vodka lime and soda for me, if thats ok..............seems like if you want to see anyone its going to be at the bar so I'll order early :lol:

Can I ask who is taking partners to the night do ??

I'm not....but i will make sure there is a curry and can of beer in the fridge for him while i am gone...:lol:

hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No partner for me hun...on the shelf as they say:lol:
That shelf is sooooo comfy:)

I am!! Partly because I know fine well that as he is coming I have no way to chicken out and not turn up at The Event! I know I would probably bottle out otherwise :rolleyes:

I would bring mine, but its a posh doo isn't it ???.....best not ! :green:

Only joking, Hopefully my bbffll bfl (god knows what that means , I just here the kids off today saying bfffll etc a lot, so thought I would too, to be trendy) will be able to come with me...if not I'll drag anyone along, so as I am not on my own lmao

Only joking, Hopefully my bbffll bfl (god knows what that means , I just here the kids off today saying bfffll etc a lot, so thought I would too, to be trendy) will be able to come with me...if not I'll drag anyone along, so as I am not on my own lmao

You'll never be in your own with half of Geekdom around you! :lol::hug:

I'm trying hard to persaude mine its not so posh he has to wear his bloody kilt, he doesn't own a suit as all dressy occasions his kilt is fine. I'm busy reminding him about other 'English' dressy doo's he went to and wore it. He ends up sat down all night in the end as every tipsy woman there finds it hysterical to see what he is, or isn't :eek:, wearing underneath!

HELLO!...say you're with me and you better be glam!
BF whatever?? KMFWA.(if you know me you know what it means...otherwise go back to sleep!!)
Sisters are doin it for themselves... jeez Emms..if I have to go alone so can you!!!
I'll come and and drag you if I have to!!:hug:
It would be snuggly and with love I promise.
You would just need to be brave:lol::lol::lol::hug:

HELLO!...say you're with me and you better be glam!
BF whatever?? KMFWA.(if you know me you know what it means...otherwise go back to sleep!!)
Sisters are doin it for themselves... jeez Emms..if I have to go alone so can you!!!
I'll come and and drag you if I have to!!:hug:
It would be snuggly and with love I promise.
You would just need to be brave:lol::lol::lol::hug:
I'll kiss your's if you KMFHWA :green:
I think I could manage on me own, but you will have to meet me outside...stay with me all night, and then wait with me to meet my lift outside ...lol

I'll kiss your's if you KMFHWA :green:
I think I could manage on me own, but you will have to meet me outside...stay with me all night, and then wait with me to meet my lift outside ...lol

Hmmmmm.....the first 2 parts are good.
The 3rd could be a bit dodgy.
I'll be talking someone to death probably.
:lol::hug::eek:

Latest posts

Back